Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting down on one knee (proposal)

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
@Glassguy Is your heart made of glass? Do you shatter easily when things get hard mr glass guy?Are you are afraid to admit you get weak?
Or is your heart something solid? ;)

I don't really care what you say about me, or if you say I'm stupid, but why involve another person in your attack on me, because I defended him?
First of all I don't even know BigDave17, I don't even know if I am doing the right thing by defending him but I just trust my heart that I should, little things, like that he messaged Amante even when banned, that he actually pursued the lead and didn't give up like he said he would, and saying that he only wants one woman, I don't know if his heart was good, he did cold things also, but so do we all, I just feel like I am doing you all a service by making you realize that you shouldn't be so quick to separate yourselves, so forgive me if I offend you for my beliefs.
@mrgoodstuff, why don't you put a picture of yourself not some pretend idea, stop running away.
@Morpheus, I don't know you, but you're not Neo. Maybe when you face your fears you can become him. And if you just want to lead the one that will be Neo, you better man up and face your fears.