"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting down her pants should be your #1 Priority

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I think I have found the cure to destroying The "Nice Guy Syndrome".

Any girl you have interest in; your main interest should be to try and hook up with her first and then take it from there:

This rule should still apply even you think this girl is "the one" and you are lovestruck.

I believe this mentality helps with the following:

1.) Nice guys repress their sexuality because they think they are being "respectful" to the girl. By you focusing on getting some first, it shows you are a sexual being."

2.) Once you become intimate with a girl, the sooner you can actually see how you feel about her.


I was thinking about this while in bed last night and I thought: Damn, how many times have I seen a girl I would like to have as a LTR. I realized my mentality was typical AFC....thinking repressing my sexuality was a good thing and respectful to the girl. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
you have a point there, but you have to make sure you do not go over the top and move to fast trying to get laid. what you said sounds right but if you over do it, you will also lose out, think of it as a tug of war between the 2 sides, hiding your feelings or trying to get laid each one is bad and will not get results but when you balance them out and find a mid point, this is where the success lies.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
This is exactly what Gunwitch talks about. Its a good way of letting your instincts take over though.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
you have a point there, but you have to make sure you do not go over the top and move to fast trying to get laid. what you said sounds right but if you over do it, you will also lose out, think of it as a tug of war between the 2 sides, hiding your feelings or trying to get laid each one is bad and will not get results but when you balance them out and find a mid point, this is where the success lies.
Yes of course. I am not suggesting watching porn with her on the first date..lol
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
good point man, acctualy i was thinking something similar just couple days ago. i mean i ve had situations where i thought i liked girl and then i would have sex with her and i would relize that i didnt feel sh*t for this girl. but if you get serious before getting laid and then you have that switch in your head then your Fuked....
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This brings up an interesting point for debate.

I have had people tell me that if you sleep with a girl when you first meet her the relationship never works out, or the typical "It's all downhill from there"

What do you think about that?
 

C-Damage

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Meh, no problem sleeping with her first time you meet. It mite go wrong mite go rite. Problem *you* would obviously face is, having known her for not very long befor you 'sealed the deal' you mite not like her personality once your in a situation where banging her is not on the emmedite adjenda. So what - if you dont like her theres nothing you can do about it - but theres no need to not let her down gently...just not too gently that she doesnt get the message - dont be rude, simply tell her truthfully that you dont think it will work out but that you enjoyed your time togeather.

*She* may have a problem if you come across different to how you did when she s-crewed you then she may well clam up as you wont be the same as she remembered. Etc etc.

Also once youve slept with someone its quite easy to let it get arquad - slip back into AFC mode cos you like her and not say anything. Slipping into a state of mind where your not going to be any fun (the opposite of the mood you - in theory - would have been in when you banged her) will blatently blow the deal apart. But that wont be her fault - it'l be yours.

Remember just cos youve screwed her once it doesnt mean shes yours, or that she loves 'you' so much that she will automaticly do it again if you sit with her for long enough. The game doesnt stop....so youve just gotta keep playing!


...or Playin'


C-damage
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
That is definitely correct. I went all touchy feeley on a girl after I had sealed the deal with her the previous weekend. It definitely didnt work. That's one of the few times I never got a round two with a girl (although technically I had several rounds with her the one night). The AFC neediness I expressed ruined it. And I wasn't really needy since I had and even told her that I had a girlfriend at the time.
 
Top