Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Back on Track...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after 20 years of marriage, I decided to end it. It was something I seriously considered 5 years ago but did not follow through. Dropped the bomb this March and filed in May. I'm 42 with 3 children.

So now I'm in that middle ground and I've got some romantic options. The first thing I did was hook up with an out of town woman (LDR Girl) who engaged me via text. Spent 4 days vacationing together. Met again 3 weeks later for a brief rendezvous. Traveled to her house to spend a weekend together last month. We will meet again over the 4th of July holiday. We have plans for a 5 day trip together in August.

Some base line facts:
She is between 45 and 50
She has been divorced for 13 years
She has 2 teenage children
Lives in another state over 700 miles away

Good points:
Sex is the best I've ever had. Frequency and intensity and variety is awesome. She has a high sex drive and tells me she masturbates daily.
Being out of town eliminates the awkwardness of meeting friends who don't know about my in process divorce.
She is quite adept at sexting and very communicative via text.
Own her house.
Former athletic trainer and works out frequently
Very outgoing individual, with good career skills and high energy.
Lavishes me with attention and praise daily.
Very easy to talk with about feelings and needs.
Has acknowledged that a long term exclusive relationship is well down the road.
Having an exclusive sex partner out of the area keeps my life locally more streamlined and less complicated.

Concerns:
I'm textbook Rebound material. Couple of anonymous one nighters before this but no public "hey I'm single" moments.
As the news has trickled into my social circle, got pinged by more than a few eligible women. Youngest 31, oldest 50 (the 50 year old is in the best physical shape). Two divorced, one never married.
LDR girl is being monogamous, and has introduced me to friends and some family. She is not on anyone in my family's radar. My STBX and I have an agreement about not bringing new people or relationships around home or the children.
LDR has told me she loves me. Her goal is an exclusive long term committed relationship.
LDR has a full time job in her state, but has expressed an interest in moving to my state in the future (one year). She has family about 2 hours away from me.
I'm being exclusive but not public about our relationship.
I'm not comfortable with telling people, or proud of the story of "how we met".
She still receives child support from her ex, and it supplements her income.

So what are the chances I that I found a unicorn worthy of forgoing a debaucherous second single life with low value local attractive women?

What are the chances that she would not resent me dialing back our level of exclusivity?

If I decided to integrate LDR into my life here, how would I deal with her relocating to be closer to me?

What questions would I ask her to determine if she is worthy of my exclusive attentions?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it play out a bit longer. She's only had to fool you for maybe 100 hours while you were awake and not screwing..... You may have a unicorn or a cluster B..... too early to tell. Please spend your time listening for red flags. Since women never shut up, you may hear them if you are listening

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You filed in May; your divorce is not finalized yet. Slow down. You have plenty of time, because...why? Because you are the prize.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all want to catch you right now to make sure they can get the "trained" version. Once you figure out your real worth and what you want to do in your life, you may be too hard for them to land.......

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently separated, dating a bunch of women, open relationships, it is awesome. Why fall back into the trap? Enjoy what you have while you have it.