"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Getting around...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
So, what pimp ways to you get around on dates?

This is assuming you don't have a helicopter, license to drive, 24 hour limo service.

So...?

How do you get to places, aside from tagging along?

--iMat
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
seein you dont wanna tag along you better buy some nice comfortable running shoes or get a bus pass. cabs are too pricey now-a-days and i dont think your gonna wanna be boarding or skating.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by iMat
So, what pimp ways to you get around on dates?
You mean during the dates, right?

I can't think of anything better than just walking. Actually, a walk in the park would be a great idea.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Getting around...

Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
You mean during the dates, right?

I can't think of anything better than just walking. Actually, a walk in the park would be a great idea.
Yeah, but let's say you live in different areas. You have to get to her, or have her get to you.

And let's say you accomplish that, what if you don't live near a large park.

--iMat
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Re: Re: Re: Getting around...

Originally posted by iMat
Yeah, but let's say you live in different areas. You have to get to her, or have her get to you.

And let's say you accomplish that, what if you don't live near a large park.
Well, in that case, I think you might have to ask your parents to give you a ride to wherever you're going....

....and then arrange a pickup time. I don't really like the taxi idea; taxis can get quite pricey.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
if you're old enough to drive... pimp mobile!!! just joking. a decent car will do. its the most convenient. borrow if possible.
 
Top