Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting a response

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, i'm not AFC ok. I'm trying very hard not to be and become more adapt in the DJ ways.

I sms a girl a few days ago about details for an upcoming party. she still hasn't responded (been a few days) I dont' care too much about this, but i would like to know whats going on and if she plans on coming to this event or not, cos i want to know if she will be there simple huh!

So how do i go about sending her a message along the lines of you slack bum msg me back with what you plan to do. but in a much classier smoother way without appearing to be afc by no intention at all.

plz reply with your ideas. hopefully this is a no brainer for you better djs out there. thanks.

felony.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:

1) SMS is fukkin wack. Never communicate with a non-gf like this ever again.

2) Make yourself forget about her. You will find out if she goes when you go.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks for the reply and points taken.
yeah i hate sms, it takes way too long to type and hey i'm a busy guy! but chicks love the occassional sms.... don't they?

anyhow, i seriously don't care about this girl ok, i just hate being ignored its just so rude no matter what the situation is. Besides i want to know if she will be there simply because i have something to return to her and it would be an ideal oppourtunity to give her stuff back.

but if u say not to be bothered at all then thats cool, i'm really good and not giving a toss about stuff.

thanks bro,
felony.

it's my charm, its a felony.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ring her.... she answers, you get your response.

If she does not pick up...who gives a toss...you say you don't so its cool.