Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a job in Europe for people from North America

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully done this? At the moment I'm trying to figure out how the hell to do this. I'm currently stuck in this ****hole known as Toronto desperately trying to get the **** out. Everything from the ultra hardcore feminists, LGBT, fat ugly bitchy women with poor attitude, extremely high rent prices, lack of culture, ****ty weather, and boring ass city is driving me absolutely insane.

The reason why I picked Europe was because of my trip there last summer which completely opened my eyes as to what I was missing out on living in Toronto or rather North America. Also various countries are only a short plane or train ride away giving me access to more opportunities compared to just 1 country.

My biggest problem is that I have a lack of experience on my resume, I studied kinesiology (not really transferable in Europe) , lack of language skills (German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, French) and also because I'm a non-eu citizen. I'm thinking this would be my best chance of getting a job there:

Apply for internships whether paid or unpaid, do 2-3 of these to build up my experience/skillset/connections then apply for full-time work afterwards.

I'm thinking about going about it like this: get a crappy part-time job here and save up 6-8k and then apply for a UK working holiday visa valid for 2 years (its my last year to apply for this age limit of 30 years of age). I can still apply for Germany, Norway, Denmark, Italy, France, Switzerland, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, the baltics, Ireland, Greece, Ukraine up until I am 35.

Has anyone ever done this before?

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, vacationing in Europe is an entirely different perspective than LIVING in Europe.... the economy in Europe is even worse than the economy in north america. Consider that Italy, Greece, Spain are on the verge of economic collapse... and since the economies of these countries are tied to the economies of all western european countries via the tyranny called the European Union... that means ALL EU economies are about to collapse...

Young people have a very difficult time finding employment in the EU. Housing prices are rediculously expensive. Taxes are high as f_ck. Wages are sh1tty....

I've read some of your posts before and I really think you need to drop this grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side mentality.... is Toronto the largest city in Canada? how can it be boring?

going to Europe isn't going to solve your problem.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, vacationing in Europe is an entirely different perspective than LIVING in Europe.... the economy in Europe is even worse than the economy in north america. Consider that Italy, Greece, Spain are on the verge of economic collapse... and since the economies of these countries are tied to the economies of all western european countries via the tyranny called the European Union... that means ALL EU economies are about to collapse...

Young people have a very difficult time finding employment in the EU. Housing prices are rediculously expensive. Taxes are high as f_ck. Wages are sh1tty....

I've read some of your posts before and I really think you need to drop this grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side mentality.... is Toronto the largest city in Canada? how can it be boring?

going to Europe isn't going to solve your problem.
Trust me bro, its boring as **** here. There's a reason why a lot of the famous pick up artists started out in Toronto here. Mystery, RSD Tyler, I think Sasha Daygame is from Toronto too, etc. If the dating situation was so great none of these men would have had to become pickup artists and even still move away to greener pastors. We have the highest concentration of so called pick up artists in North America and arguably the world here in this one city. Also its way too politically correct here. People were threatening to beat and kill that guy Roosh in Toronto and Montreal for his views on women and politics. He got assaulted by a huge mob of feminists and SJW when he visited Canada last summer. I just saw an ad for career training:

"Do you feel you are overqualified for your current position?
Are you underpaid compared to your skills and qualifications?
Are you working part-time despite your desire to work full-time?

If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, then join award-winning trainers Dr. Jean Kim and Lilit Simonyan (MPA) and make 2016 the year you finally Live Your Potential.

Live Your Potential is a 6-week career development program designed exclusively for ambitious, motivated females who are ready to be more and earn more. Become more focused and intentional about your career. Create strategies that allow you to fully leverage your strengths, skills and previous experiences. Confidently declare your value to the world."

There is huge discrimination against men here. Our newly elected prime minister last year made it his plan to appoint at least 50% of his cabinet to comprise of females. Over 50% of the room rental ads I see only allow females to rent the place.

Also I created a thread a while back, about women only gym hours at my university's gym which I complained about.

If your a guy here, prepared to have your balls cut off!

People are extremely cliquey here and not very welcoming of others into their social circles.

The average price of a ****ty townhouse in Toronto is like in the $700,000 and keeps on rising. Unless your making 6 figures, you won't be able to afford to buy a house. I could buy like 3 ****ing houses in Florida or somewhere else in the US for that price!

I saw condos in spain for like $80,000. Guess how much a condo is going to run you here? At least $250,000. Rent for an average one bedroom is around $1500-1600 a month. Now they are talking about implementing highway tolls here too. There are no jobs here and most companies nowadays only offer part-time, contract and temporary work. Its a race to the bottom in this cesspool of a city.

The only reason why I haven't packed my bags and gotten the **** out of here is because of finances.

There are a tonne of articles out there talking about how ****ty Toronto is, don't take my word for it, do a search and read some of these articles yourself.
Staying here in Toronto isn't going to solve it either. Come spend a few months here in Toronto and see for yourself first hand how much of a decrepit ****hole this city is.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not the best momento to try your luck in Europe, the whole Europe is in crysis, except for germany no country in EU really grew in the last 10 years.

Unemployment especially youth unemployment is record high in many countries, especially in south Europe.
As flying dutch said all our economies are connected to each other, just think about deutcher bank the main german bank which is full of sh1t and there is a change they cant make it work, all the european banks are connected to each other, think of submarine with no compartments, it takes a hole on the bottom to sink it all down.

Plus all this refugees crysis made bureaucracy much more complicate, if I were to give you an advice would be to try your luck in Poland or the baltics as english teacher first as long as you're white since they are not particularly ethnic loving people in general, you wont get attacked but you will "feel" something.

I cant suggest you to work in the hotel fields since you dont speak any other language than english.

Have you considered to move to the united states, possibily in a state where that feminist crap is under control?

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both were right. But there will never be the perfect moment. Your plan sounds solid. Get some savings and apply for a job over here. UK or Ireland make good bridgeheads due to the language barrier, whereas english is commonly spoken as 2nd language in all major cities.

Working for a living is different from enjoying a vacation though. Had some colleagues from the US and Canada (Toronto too) and what they missed most were:
- spacey home
- shops not open 24/7
- some bantered about food (it tastes different here)

But if your expectations aren't too high and you are willing to grind for your dream it will be a great ride, believe me!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Martial arts ought to be flourishing in Europe right now. Criminals and rapists are flooding into the same countries that have banned guns and even non-lethal defensive weapons like pepper spray.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Martial arts ought to be flourishing in Europe right now. Criminals and rapists are flooding into the same countries that have banned guns and even non-lethal defensive weapons like pepper spray.
Too bad I only got up to a red belt in tkd, and I'm still a novice in boxing and muay thai. Maybe I could try to market myself as private one on one training lol.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not the best momento to try your luck in Europe, the whole Europe is in crysis, except for germany no country in EU really grew in the last 10 years.

Unemployment especially youth unemployment is record high in many countries, especially in south Europe.
As flying dutch said all our economies are connected to each other, just think about deutcher bank the main german bank which is full of sh1t and there is a change they cant make it work, all the european banks are connected to each other, think of submarine with no compartments, it takes a hole on the bottom to sink it all down.

Plus all this refugees crysis made bureaucracy much more complicate, if I were to give you an advice would be to try your luck in Poland or the baltics as english teacher first as long as you're white since they are not particularly ethnic loving people in general, you wont get attacked but you will "feel" something.

I cant suggest you to work in the hotel fields since you dont speak any other language than english.

Have you considered to move to the united states, possibily in a state where that feminist crap is under control?
I'm actually not opposed to working in Eastern Europe and the Baltics. I was getting so much attention from women over in Poland last summer it was such a huge mind**** coming from Toronto. I guess my exotic look was desirable in Poland lol. At this point, my main goal isn't really doing it for the money although that would be nice. Its mainly for getting the work experience under my belt which would make me a more attractive employer in the future when I do start applying for Switzerland & Germany or maybe of the Scandinavian countries but feminism is ****ed up in those countries as well.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both were right. But there will never be the perfect moment. Your plan sounds solid. Get some savings and apply for a job over here. UK or Ireland make good bridgeheads due to the language barrier, whereas english is commonly spoken as 2nd language in all major cities.

Working for a living is different from enjoying a vacation though. Had some colleagues from the US and Canada (Toronto too) and what they missed most were:
- spacey home
- shops not open 24/7
- some bantered about food (it tastes different here)

But if your expectations aren't too high and you are willing to grind for your dream it will be a great ride, believe me!
I was living in a dump here in Toronto. The first apartment I could afford was the size of ensuite bathroom and infested with roaches. I didn't even have a sink in the bathroom. My second apartment wasn't that much better and yet the rent was double what I was paying. Most shops close around 9pm here and I'm not too picky about food. I intend on cooking most of my own meals to save money and also to keep to a healthier diet and I'm looking forward to trying the local cuisine. Its just this ****ing city, is SOUL-LESS! It will suck the ****ing life right out of you! If you ever get the chance to decide on a city to live in Canada, avoid Toronto at all costs! I agree that working and going on vacation are too different things, and ideally I would like to eventually ease off of working for others and having my own online business which I'm currently working on which is focused on creative writing/copywriting.

I was looking at some job postings in the UK today, a saw a job for healthcare assistant which was paying like 12-14 GBP an hr which is like $24-28 CAD. In Toronto, they would be paying you like $12-14 for the same job and expecting a **** tonne of work experience to boot. **** THIS CITY!

Also another forum member posted in the anything else section about losing his job because he decided to share his views about lesbians. Some SJW ratted him out and got him fired. Guess which province he lives in?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of currency, the Canadian dollar is down right now next to the US dollar, because the Canadian government is so heavily invested in oil. When the price of oil is down like it is now, the currency suffers.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Honor, Loyalty and Respect prevent it from flourishing.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of currency, the Canadian dollar is down right now next to the US dollar, because the Canadian government is so heavily invested in oil. When the price of oil is down like it is now, the currency suffers.
Yes, the Saudi government is hell bent on destroying Canada's economy by driving down oil prices....

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the Saudi government is hell bent on destroying Canada's economy by driving down oil prices....
Alberta is pretty much finished right now due to them relying so heavily on oil.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sales of those have gone up. Personally I think it's bull****, but people are definitely feeling it.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
My brother taught in Germany.

www.globaltesol.com

http://www.eslcafe.com/joblist/

btw Windsor, Ontario has some insane deals on houses right now. My wife and I are buying next year. You can get into the real estate game to the tune of $50,000 for a house and YES Windsor has jobs... lots of them. We intend to relocate down there and bring her entire family in from China and most of my friends too. Canadians are nuts to stay in overpriced sh1t holes like TO or Hongcouver. With a 24k/year job you can get a mortgage for $300/month over 30 years in CIBC. I don't know what your situation is out in Toronto but you can't beat that price, Windsor has got to be the cheapest functioning city in Canada with both University and College. One of my hobbies is looking at real estate and I've checked out sh1t all over Canada, you aren't going to find a better deal in Ontario. Get a duplex or a triplex rent the other apartments out, save the smallest for yourself and build up your money that way. You could afford to backpack around Europe six months out of the year working at Wendys if you wanted to. One benefit to oil going down is that manufacturing and transportation goes up and where in Canada is the current hot bed for AZ and CNC? Windsor. If all the spoiled Canadians are moving out of Windsor and all the immigrants are moving in, you can rest assured your future wife won't be turning into a b1tch there. Immigrants aren't stupid, follow them around and you'll eventually pick up the money trail.

VP from the Roosh forums is teaching Sports in China and having a great time, you might want to consider doing that also... there is so much money pouring out of that place, our future in Canada will be inexplicably tied to them.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have Italian, Irish, or Lichtensteinian ancestry you may be eligible for citizenship in those countries. PM me if you do.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I'd be curious about this too. Given the situation as others have described here, I'm in no rush to move to any particular country in Europe. However, it'd be good to learn to build professional options outside the US, for possible use in the future.

What are good sources to find out what professional skills are the ones for which European employers are actively seeking to hire and sponsor the visa of an [American] foreigner? I've not had much success in the past with the usual government ministry-of-labor sites, nor with the expat-community message-boards.

Also, are there any sites that show salaries and the like in those countries?

Last edited: