Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a hairpiece...but I have a DILEMMA

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
I just don't understand how a hairpiece can look so natural that you can see the hairline and not notice it's a piece. HOW?
See, this is exactly what I am up against here.

If you guys were to see it firsthand you would realize that hairpieces today aren't what you think they are.

They have several types of materials that they use for a base and some people order a combination of different materials that work for them. The best material for invisibility is called a super fine swiss lace. It is a mesh material that disappears when it is attached to your skin. They build a lace base using a template that you make and send to them. The hairs are individually tied into the mesh according to the style that you wish to achieve. Then they die the hair (real human hair) to match a sample you send to them and bleach the knots so they disappear as well.

post a picture so we can see exactly what we are dealing with.
A pic of the hairpieces? Go to the site! http://www.toplace.com Click on the message board link and check out the before and after pics at the top of the page.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
I meant a pic of you.
I think I look fine with the shaved look and have been told so by others as well. That doesn't make any difference though. What matters is that I'm definitely going to give the hairpiece a shot. It's the look of the hairpiece that matters!

Seriously, it isn't like I don't do fine without it, I just want to change it up. How long have you had your current hairstyle? I would bet it hasn't been 7-8 YEARS. That's a long time to look the same.

Steele

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best case is I show up looking like my hair grew out and she doesn't think twice about it. Worst case, she realizes what I did and thinks I did a ridiculous thing (even if it looks good) and starts to treat me differently because of it. I don't think she is that kind of person at all, but she is only 23 so I really don't know what to expect.
Most likely the reaction will fall somewhere in between. If she doesn't realize that I have a hairpiece, she might be offended that I didn't let her cut my hair when it grew out. Another possible scenario might be that I have to end up telling her what I did for some reason or another.
This reads like a page from a girls' magazine: '...If he sees it's a wonderbra what's he's gonna think?...If I tell him it's plastic boobies what's he gonna think?...'

If she comments on the deserts sudden grass growth, be str8, tell her that it was imported.