“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

getting a groups /persons attenion when talking

Green Curse

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
i do this and it works for me so i thought i might give something back 2 this site.

when i was talking with 3 friends no one seemd like they were listning to me, then i just didnt look at any of them but in there general direction. they all stoped talking and listend and ive tried other times after and it seems to work.

the trick is to look inbetween there faces then you'll get it right or if it's one person look strait forward with them next to u or just next to there head. hope it made sense
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top