Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting A Girl's Attention... Who Already "Has a Guy" (But He's Not Her BF)

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
A smoking hot girl, who is an acquaintance of mine from school, walked up to me tonight at the party I was at and was stumbling all over the place drunk talking about the ****ty guy that she's been seeing. She states that he's an ******* but she likes his friends. Obviously, since I've been used as a venting mechanism, I am not within her interest. I'm more of a LJBF guy to her even though I'm above average attraction ( or so I've been told), fit, and one of the top performers in my class both physically and academically.

That being said, I am desiring her as a plate. I want to work some angle to get her to notice me. She's seen me coming back from the gym a few times here and there because she lives in the same apartment complex as me. I'm thinking of a shock tactic, slip into conversation that I agree with "her guy" on some level or something along those lines. Give her something to talk about, something to swim around in her head for a while and think about me. She's really hot and she's got guys hitting her up 24/7 because I've seen the trail of simps she leaves behind her.

I like this girl, sexually at least, and I want to exercise some form of game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not idolizing her nor will I compromise my newfound positive masculine values. I simply want this girl as a plate. Any tips on the subject?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If she has you as LJBF, you're a beta to her. Clearly you're not Chad. If you cut her off, you go from beta to useless. Useless being better, but you're not getting laid. Admit it, gripping a woman's bare body is better than gripping a Playstation controller. And it's better than date night with your right hand.

Just get a woman prettier than her (easier said than done) and level up. Improve yourself and go Mode 1. You're not gonna be some beta friend. This might piss her off, but only for the fact that she can't keep you around to like her new bikini pics, pay for her onlyfans, be her new fan on IG, take her out for a free meal. Here again, you're not Chad in her eyes.

Just tell her you don't do friendships with women until you nut in their mouth.

Remember you friendzoned yourself being the emotional tampon. You should've made her blow you in the bathroom. Otherwise never be an emotional tampon.

Case closed.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have access, but not influence in this situation....If you played it right, you could potentially get her loosened up with some liquor and transition into sex talk....Add in Kino get her turned on, and never say whoa in a horse race.

I don't think you have to be an A$$HOLE per se. Just give her an itch that you are handy to scratch.

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has you as LJBF, you're a beta to her. Clearly you're not Chad. If you cut her off, you go from beta to useless. Useless being better, but you're not getting laid. Admit it, gripping a woman's bare body is better than gripping a Playstation controller. And it's better than date night with your right hand.

Just get a woman prettier than her (easier said than done) and level up. Improve yourself and go Mode 1. You're not gonna be some beta friend. This might piss her off, but only for the fact that she can't keep you around to like her new bikini pics, pay for her onlyfans, be her new fan on IG, take her out for a free meal. Here again, you're not Chad in her eyes.

Just tell her you don't do friendships with women until you nut in their mouth.

Remember you friendzoned yourself being the emotional tampon. You should've made her blow you in the bathroom. Otherwise never be an emotional tampon.

Case closed.
My experience with her has not been this cut and dry. I've never taken her out, and I walked up on the conversation at the party where I wasn't the primary male engaged for emotional support, my friend was. I am not beta in her eyes I don't think, mostly because I am performing at a very high physical level within my very highly physically fit friends and coworkers. I'll try the prettier girl than her approach but that will be tough because she is highly attractive. Maybe I could play the long game and sleep with one of her friends and get some talk going in that manner. I'll try some kino even though I kind of achieved that already. I was practically keeping her from falling over while she was talking to me and my friend. Obviously not the kind of touching that I want to happen but it's a start.

The issue is the ambiguity. She's an acquaintance of mine and I don't speak to her other than for work matters usually or the casual "you headed to *person's name*'s house for the party?", and these interactions rarely manifest themselves in text or IM format. When I speak to her it's almost always in person which is a great opportunity in my eyes because I get to turn on the charisma a little bit. It's obvious this girl is HD (High Sex Drive) with LSE (Low Self-Esteem) because she's had abusive boyfriends before and this new "guy" is pretty much doing the same thing. With that being said, that's why I asked about taking a more direct approach, especially one that is similar to that of her current guy because I am establishing the same measure of alpha as her current man. Any further thoughts?