Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a girl to dump you

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been suggested many times before on these forums that if you suddenly adopt AFC behaviors whereas you were previously acting "alpha," it's a sure fire way to get dumped with the classic "it's not you it's me" speech. Has anyone ever tried this and has it worked?

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Well I suppose your way could be a bit of fun but if she really likes you it might take a while to actually get dumped. Why not just dump her yourself if you wanna break up?
this

altho i would try and find a backup/plate before you actually finish it so you dont accidently get stuck in a rut trying to find new women...

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be a man and break it off if that's what you want. Going the other route is just wrong and there's always the chance that it will backfire and she'll embrace your AFC neediness and your coming on too strong.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has never worked for me. If a girl has her eyes on you, it's hard to shake her. If you start being needy, they'll eat it up as a sign that you like them. You just can't win in this scenario, and it's a lot more trouble than it's worth. Just break it off with her...you'll be so much happier once you do.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on, do it, make her day. Let her think she has tamed you. lol

I'd like to see what happens after that.