Getting a girl that is working a drive thru...

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl that I ahve seen twice now that works a drive thru. I find her very attractive. My female friend thinks I could definitelty get with her. What I am wondering is how to go about doing this. I was thinking next time I go there I will just say hello, get my food, and then hand her a paper with my name and number and say, "Give me a call sometime" Think this is ok?

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
no it does not sound alright. You're the man step up and ask her for her number, if you leave it to her to initiate you're going to be spending a lot of time alone at home doing the four knuckle shuffle.

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea. So should I be like, "Hey, what's your name?"
Her: "name"
Me: "I'm Rhino. Give me your number so we can hang out sometime"

??

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhino22 said:
There is this girl that I ahve seen twice now that works a drive thru. I find her very attractive. My female friend thinks I could definitelty get with her. What I am wondering is how to go about doing this. I was thinking next time I go there I will just say hello, get my food, and then hand her a paper with my name and number and say, "Give me a call sometime" Think this is ok?

No, the note thing is way too passive. The whole thing is a low-percentage close. You have to be aggressive...and quick.

You! Come here (beckon her closer). I MUST talk to you later. Give me your cel number. Have a pen or your phone in hand to take it right away.

She might ask why, and then you say, 'Because I want to see you without that hat on." Then stare into her eyes and wait. The point of all of this is to structure it so that your failure is still a compliment to her, and something that everyone can laugh off. You only have a brief moment, so you have to be very direct.

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, thats good stuff from the last post! At what point should I ask for her name and tell her mine though? SHould I shake her hand or what? I'll be like, "I must talk to you. What's your number?" I'll have my cell in hand and what should I be like, "By the way, what is your name? I'm Ryan."

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her name is on the tag on her shirt. You don't have to ask.

Don't ever give a girl your number. She will never call. You get her number and call her.

And "shake her hand?" What???? :down: Just the fact that you would ask that implies to me that you are a nice guy. That's great...except when it comes to girls. You are going to have to put a lot of effort into being aggressive and self-centered if you are ever going to get anywhere. The normal path for a guy is to become a jerk by getting his feelings stomped on dozens of times because he is too nice. That is what is about to happen to you.

Don't be nice. Don't say "please, thank you, or excuse me" and don't tell her that you think she's pretty. Don't even tell her your name. If you do all of this like I am telling you, then she is not going to forget you. Probably ever...in her life...even if she runs away screaming. And you have to honestly not give much of a fvck if she does run away screaming, because you are confident in knowing that being aggressive and self-centered is still a hundred times better than being Mr Nice Guy.

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I am sorry but not all girls are even like that. I had a girl a$$ naked on my couch the other night and she is not a "game player" at all. In fact, she said she hates that crap and when she first saw me she thought, "Oh great another good looking ****y guy." But turns out she was wrong. Then goes on to say that I could get away with being ****y if I wanted to. So how do you explain all of that? And what about D Bot's posts about being genuine and NOT playing games???He seems more successful then anyone else in here.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhino22 said:
Dude, I am sorry but not all girls are even like that. I had a girl a$$ naked on my couch the other night and she is not a "game player" at all. In fact, she said she hates that crap and when she first saw me she thought, "Oh great another good looking ****y guy."
When did Bible Belt (or anyone else) tell you to "play games". It's just good common sense that shaking hands and being all unsure about yourself won't get you anywhere. Confidence is attractive. In business. In dating. In sports. It just is. And you know it is.

And what about D Bot's posts about being genuine and NOT playing games???He seems more successful then anyone else in here.
Once again "playing games" is different than "be a man". Her little brother's 12-year old friend walks up to her, shakes her hand, and tells her how pretty she is. You, on the other hand, say:

"Hey what's your name?"
"What do you like to eat...other than fast food?" :she laughs:
"Okay, great. So me and you are going to go get a real dinner then. What's your number?"

You're calm, you're confident, and you're in and out of her life before she knew what hit her. That's not game playing. It's just an improvement on shaking her hand and handing her a piece of paper with your number scribbled on it.

In that scenario, you didn't ASK for her number. You expected it....you expected it because you're awesome and she's supposed to want to be with awesome guys. If she denied you, it's because she dates losers, and you want nothing to do with her.

That's your new mindset. Tattoo it somewhere where you wont forget it.

mll0016

Reaction score
just follow her home one day, break in her house, and the rest is history..

This strategy is fool-proof.

Works like a charm ;)

Youre Welcome Sir.