Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a fvcking green card...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

You guys prolly know that I'm from Germany, but live in the US right now.

I need a Green card to stay in the US. This is not that easy though unless I find a way to cure cancer or something like that. Going back to Germany would pretty much ruin my whole life...

Are there any other ways besides marrying an American chick or winning the lottery to get a green card?

Please help...

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Are there any other ways besides marrying an American chick or winning the lottery to get a green card?
Sure, steal one. Germany may be a better place to be when the dollar is kaput.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Germany is not a bad place.. why exactly are you against going back?

thehexman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Green Card Program is a lottery. Your chances go up if you have qualifications such as a university degree in a field that employers in the US are looking for, and also chances are calculated against your country of birth. Germany is one of the top countries right now, Latin America and the UK are at the bottom.

There is no other way than winning the lottery or marrying. The only thing that could be interesting for you is a student visa of some type.

BTW, Germany is not all that bad, but the whole social/dating thing is different. One of the major advantages of living in Europe is that you have a ton of different cultures at your fingertips (want French chicks? 4 hours car. Want Spanish? 2 hours plane. Want Italian? 6 hours car/2hours plane etc etc. Oh and don't forget the Scandinavian chicks)

Also, as I assume you are a German national, you also have the right to work and live in any country of the European Union. You can study in any country too without too much difficulty. University procedures are largely standardized throughout Europe because of the Bologna Process (Bachelor/Master system).

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any single American girls on here that want to get married?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want my damn green card, I migrated here from Canada. I can't even drive or work and I'm too young to marry, I want to have fun first.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Hey,

You guys prolly know that I'm from Germany, but live in the US right now.

I need a Green card to stay in the US. This is not that easy though unless I find a way to cure cancer or something like that. Going back to Germany would pretty much ruin my whole life...

Please help...
why in the hell would you want to stay in this hellhole we call america?? stay in Germany bro.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
why in the hell would you want to stay in this hellhole we call america?? stay in Germany bro.
you guys should trade identities

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are from Canada and Germany are are here legally, imagine people who are from less cosher places and are here illegally, and been here illegally for the past 13 years, some of them went colleges, worked, lost work, paid taxes, have cars, houses, and now can't drive because of ****ing Bush acts and chimps and other Red necks who think the American way is to stay on social security and live in a trailer home.

Getting married is the easiest way for you to get a green card. After green card, 10 years or so, you can become a citizen. Here are the steps for you guys:

1) Loose 200 lbs and learn how to become a DJ.

2) Find a woman your age, beautiful and willing to marry you.

3) Merry and find an immigration lawyer who will file your case.

4) In 1 year get your green card, get your driver license, and live like a human being..

Of course, there are those who don't have this luxury. Perhaps those who tried getting merried but couldn't because no ducuments and all US ids expired. Get with it before it's too late, you can't get merried with expired driver license..

Another thing is through labor department. Through your employer, etc, etc.. That means you will be working for an ass and if he feels good about your work he will help your lawyer file all the paperwork.. Problem is, you need to find a boss who will respect you.. It's hard. 3 to 4 years of your life will be thrown away, since you can't advance and have to work for the same guy.. Red necks and other mother ****ers do it, but that's because they're stupid and can't do anything else but to work for the same damn company for so long, without advancing and pay increase.

Perhaps you or your family filed some paperwork when they first got here. And perhaps they first got here before 2000 or 1999. A proper lawyer will find something to get you something. Not all lawyers are good. Let me know if that's the case.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad has his green card because he was sent here to work in the first place. I guess I would say I'm more fortunate than others because we're of higher priority and it should only take us 5 years instead of 10 to officially become citizens.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you need a green card to stay in the u.s? that hasn't stopped the 30 million mexicans here. There will be an amnesty sooner or later so just stay here as long as you can even if you are told to go back (just dissapear). People overstay their visas all the time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People overstay their visas all the time.

And when they get pulled over for speeding, they go to an INS detention facility, where a publicly traded company called 'The GEO Group' will make a tidy profit housing them for the 1-2 year waiting period before they get deported. btw, many of those Mexicans, like a lot of other illegal immigrants, were brought here by their parents decades ago when they were small children and never really had much choice in the matter.

To the OP, why don't you just marry some chick? If you divorce her, you still get to keep the green card. My ex wife did that to me. Finding a girl to marry is not hard. I have four women right now who would marry me, counting the ex wife. Marriage is a chick thing. Put the mack on and make some silly girl fall in love with you. Then apply for the green card right away, and maybe you can get it right before the relationship starts getting old.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
any single American girls on here that want to get married?
:crackup: I seriously doubt it. Go back to Deutschland!

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill a bunch of people and get a life sentence, in, ta da da, Gaymerica. :eek:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start going to college in the US.. I'm sure it would help out a lot.. or you could join like the National Guard or something..

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
WTF are you talking about. California is the best place on the planet.

Anyways, if you don't have a green card, how did you get into the states in the first place?

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I also want my damn green card, I migrated here from Canada. I can't even drive or work and I'm too young to marry, I want to have fun first.

lol, i want to emigrate to canada after college.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
why do you need a green card to stay in the u.s? that hasn't stopped the 30 million mexicans here. There will be an amnesty sooner or later so just stay here as long as you can even if you are told to go back (just dissapear). People overstay their visas all the time.

lol so true!. mexicans were born to jump fences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoBMXWfQ-28

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the opposite, an American who wants to stay in Germany... but the weak dollar (I get paid in dollars) is a kiiller.

I just spend a week in the DC area on business... now that's a hellhole!!!

Warum wird dein Leben zerstoert, nur weil du nach Deutschland zurueckkehren musst? Ich finde dass man viel besser hier Leben kann... was suchst du ueberhaupt da? Da ist nichts mehr - es wird immer schlimmer in Amerika.

Dietzcoi

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
I am the opposite, an American who wants to stay in Germany... but the weak dollar (I get paid in dollars) is a kiiller.

I just spend a week in the DC area on business... now that's a hellhole!!!

Warum wird dein Leben zerstoert, nur weil du nach Deutschland zurueckkehren musst? Ich finde dass man viel besser hier Leben kann... was suchst du ueberhaupt da? Da ist nichts mehr - es wird immer schlimmer in Amerika.

Dietzcoi
Kommt drauf an wo man in Amerika lebt. Ich will inner grossstadt leben. LA oder San Francisco.

Okay, I'm actually going to college right now in America. The plan is to get a masters and then try to get hired by an employer.

Maybe I'll also win the green card lottery. My chances are 1:10.

Wish me luck fellas.

If nothing works out I gotta get married ;)