"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Getting a friend w/ benefits?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2001
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NYC baby!
Hmm, so yeah I'm friends w/ this chica and I think it would be good to make her into a friend w/ benefits. Now, how should I go about doing this? She's a pretty naive chick, inexperienced and all, so should I just start pouring extra kino on and see what happens? Or perhaps I should say that I know we're friends but that it would be good to practice with each other... ideas, suggestions, comments anyone?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
kino it up. just by touching her will let you know how she feels. look for more eye contact too.

when you kino this girl, id go for suttal moves like, tickeling and massages.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
really all you have to do is make a move

puttin on more kino is good but she may start to think that you want more than just a hook up


in that case...

i feel that it is important to let the girl know what you want out of the relationship. that way when you set down boundries she cannot have any reason to be mad at you for not wanting anymore

you can think about that if you manage to get that far
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top