Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting a a girlfriend is very complex process

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
many things have to happen for you to get a girlfriend

- you have to find a girl that is single, and at least average looking, chances of finding her are very slim, most 5/10+ are already taken (social circle can help here)

- you both have to be at least somewhat physically attracted to each other. She has to give you looks, smiles, and vice versa.

- you have to approach and risk embarrassment, or be introduced through your social circle of friends, which is the ideal way to meet, less awkwardness, and you have things and people in common. Either way, you will be the ones who will have to take the initiative.

- You both agree to go on a date

- She has to like your personality, character, the way you talk, everything that makes you. She will also have to like your life, in other words, your financial situation, job, status, etc. You will also have to like her in the same manner.

- By the second and third date, she has to start feeling something, some chemistry with you building up now, something about you, causes her to feel something inside that she cannot explain, same way for you

- The more you see one another, the more both of you, feel something more each and every time, also, with every new date, you find out more and more about the other person, if you like what you are discovering, this feeling will grow even more

- Between dates, both of you will start to think of each other

- Sooner or later, her brain chemistry will tell her that she is in love with you, but she will probably not tell you first, she will wait for you to declare your love for her

- You have to kiss her, and ask to be romantic partners, if she is feeling all these chemical processes called LOVE, she will say yes, and now you have a girlfriend

- now, the honeymoon phase sets in, everything is great, you know more about the other person, but not enough just yet, it is after the honeymoon phase, where the real relationship begins, when you finally discover the other person's dark secrets, and real selves

- keeping a girlfriend is the most difficult part

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking and smoking darks with the boys > having a steady girlfriend

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As cliche as it sounds, it's not complex when you meet the right one.

Think about other things from your life that was meant to happen. Think about the odds, and everything that had to line up perfectly in order for it to be. It may look complex, but wasn't as it was meant to happen.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
- Sooner or later, her brain chemistry will tell her that she is in love with you, but she will probably not tell you first, she will wait for you to declare your love for her

- You have to kiss her, and ask to be romantic partners, if she is feeling all these chemical processes called LOVE, she will say yes, and now you have a girlfriend
These are the parts of your formula that get eschewed by men and cause them to FAIL with women. For one: the declaration of love by men first is COMPLETELY inaccurate - in fact, the more verbally expressive you are about your desire for her in the beginning, the LESS likely it is that she will continue to grow feelings for you. The way the formula should read is:

-Sooner or later her brain chemistry will tell her that she is in love with you, and since she doesn't want to lose you to other girls she will likely hint at her strong desire for you, then let YOU know how much she cares about you by asking you to be the boyfriend via passive statements like "So, what are we?" and "Are you seeing anyone else?" and "Where's this relationship going?"

Which leads to the second wrong part of your formula: for best results the guy should NEVER ask a woman to be the girlfriend; it should be the other way around. You have to wait until you know that SHE'S ready to even become the girlfriend to have that convo, and you will know when she brings up the questions mentioned previously. You DO have an obligation to make the bold actions first (i.e. kissing her, transitioning to sex), but in terms of anything verbal, that's HER territory. If you bring it up it's more probable that it's too soon; if SHE brings it up, it means she's gotten to the point that she's comfortable enough with you to where she trusts you, which is an easier position to move into GF/BF territory with. So, your formula for that part should read:

-You have to kiss her, and date her for a while, and if you do everything right she will feel this chemical process called "love," and ask YOU about being in a relationship so she can be your girlfriend

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Good post OP very true to form when you break it down like a science like that. The great thing is that when you meet the next "right one" all that stuff just flows and falls into place with no effort. The hardest part is finding a person to love/be loved by that meet eachothers standards.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The only annoying part is finding the right girl in the first place. After that, just sit cruise mode and dont fuvk up till she asks what are we on week3.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong.

There is nothing complex about getting or keeping a girlfriend. All you have to do is be consistently better than her other options and make her invest effort into the relationship (be a challenge).

What women care about is what they can extract from a man (value). Depending on the needs of the woman.. she will seek a different type of beta b!tch for a relationship. Some will seek the cannon fodder white knight for protection. Some will seek the beta ATM provider for money and security. Some will seek the man-child for a sense of control. Either way.. it comes down to whatever her priorities are at the time.

The reason it SEEMS "difficult" to keep a woman is because women always act according to their top priorities. Once those priorities change.. her behavior changes with it. For instance.. if a woman's top priority is having and raising kids.. then she will seek out the man with the highest quality sperm she can find. For raising kids.. she will seek out a loyal and reliable beta who will follow all her "relationship rules". Once the kids are teenagers or adults.. she might start to re-evaluate the beta she has chosen as he might no longer be in line with her priorities.

This is why trying to appease women is for suckers. They know what they want from you pretty early. This is why I preach limiting what you reveal to women until AFTER you f*ck them. Most women want a return on that investment.. so they will hang around and keep f*cking you in hopes of extracting from you what they want.

F*ck'em early. But hold back on what you give them. Make it crystal clear that you have a lot to offer.. but never offer it for cheap.. or for free. Spin f*cking plates. Add competition to the mix. Make the b!tch work. Add uncertainty to the mix. This will make her invest herself more. Most beta providers offer themselves cheaply. And beta b!tches who get friendzoned offer themselves for FREE. Idiots. :crackup:

While this might sound "complex" it really isn't. Its really as simple as trying to f*ck every woman you find attractive and letting them fight over you. They will believe they are not getting what they want from you because other women are distracting you. So they will fight over you and you will f*ck all of them. You might choose one of these girls temporarily, but if she starts acting the fool or letting herself go.. you have other women orbiting around to replace her anyway.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some will seek the beta ATM provider for money and security
Lmao, this one killed me. :crackup:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
If you know how to talk to another human being, you know all that is necessary to attract a woman.
Fundamentally, I agree with this. Attracting a woman is simply opening yourself up and letting her take awe in all the wonders inside (hope that doesn't sound too conceited!).

What is so great about the Pook posts and others is that it changed what was inside-in my case, it changed me in my mid-teenage years from a "sensitive" boy who thought girls were better than boys because he was told so growing up, to a full-blown WWII, slam down the hammer on bullsh!t type by my mid-20s.

I haven't gotten any better at attracting women. It's just that women find much more about me to be attracted to these days. You can't really teach somebody to have a life-all you can do is give them the literature and advice and let them follow their own way. I went through a lot of hardship to get to where I am today in my early 20s-a lot of it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a good story-teller helps, like kids sitting around a campfire in awe of the story-teller. It's the best way.

On another note/way, I went into a bunch of jewelry stores a couple of weeks ago, just hangin for a couple of minutes and the dudes in there...AND b!tches..it was laughable. Most b1tches would be on their tippy toes looking over the counter and just mesmorized by the rock before them. And all smiles, and the boy, WHAT A CHUMP, just ready to fork it over for her, my god sooooo fvckin sad, but I guess if mommy and daddy gives you the bones to be able to pull of 20K on an ornament for some slag to wear around her finger, then pay away, I guess, so sad. I could buy multiple guns with that sh!t.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you find a girl who likes you. then just be yourself, because that's what she likes, and it will mostly be an effortless breeze.

the first trouble is transforming yourself into something girls like, while also being something you(if you're not happy with yourself, you won't be happy) and your friends(you've gotta have someone other than your gf to hang out with) and family(you don't want to be disowned) all like.

the second trouble is meeting and interacting with enough women to find those who like who you are.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, you have to meet these three requirements:

- Be on the same wavelength with her

- Be high value in her eyes

- Be accepted by her social circle

No more, no less.