Getting 9's

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mind my post count, i've been lurking here and working on the stuff in the Bible for about a year.

Anyway, I'll warn you now: This one hasn't been field tested. I've had exams for the last 3 weeks, so i haven't had time to test it. However, to me, the theory is good. It'll need some refining (especially in the body language department, which is a large factor), but thats why I'm posting it :)

Scenario: At a place of work for your mark. That is, say, a cafe, or a fast food outlet, or whatever.

Extra items: Wingman.

Dialogue:
*Wingman goes up to mark and initiates basic conversation, with no seduction aspects*

*You join him*

You: Seen anyone here who looks interesting enough to approach?

WM: What about her *gestures to the mark*

You: *Warily* I don't know. In my experience, really really attractive girls, such as yourself, have the personality of a brick.

Her: *Objection* Eg. You can't just generalise like that! You don't even know me. (or something similar: the point is to offend her slightly)

You: Oh really? Prove it.

*You write your number down and give it to her*

You: I still say you're just like the rest ;)

*leave*

Typing it up, I can see a lot of holes. There is the chance that you just come off too offensive, but the idea is to get them:

- wanting to prove you wrong about 9's
- to show you what their personality is like (or just proving they have one)

I know that most of the information floating around on the net says never to give your number out, but I believe this is a better way to do it in this case. Say you used this 10 times in a week. You might get 2 calls. BUT, those 2 calls are from girls who are genuinely interested, and are 9's. The hit rate is small, but the ones who do call are quite obviously interested. The problem from there is shifting the power balance back to your side of the court, as her calling you is giving her power.

One way to do this could be to say "I'm really busy for the next 2 weeks, so you calling me is going to be largely hit and miss. Hang on *pause* Ok, whats your number? *write* I'll try to give you a call when I get some time."

I don't need to tell you how many ways in which that works. Hell, if you're not so good at the power thing, just read that part of this post and ignore the rest!

Anyway, while I've been lurking here for a while, I'm still not all that sure how well this will be received. Best case scenario: You guys take that dialogue, chop it into tiny pieces, and make it awesome.

Cheers.
Syn.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, sounds good,

if i did that to girl here in birmingham, id have to remove that number from my ass...

sounds abit sneaky sneaky to me though, heres one i like..

your sitting around in the coffee shop havin a laugh with some mates...

spill-
spill a small amount of coffee, in a calculated part of the shop floor, just enough so that somone will step in it but will not slip, just by the door works great...

plant-
plant a few small pieces of toilet paper, just next to the spill, calculated correctly, you have forged a perfect joke on the next victim walking in for cofee.

senario-

catch-" hey, how you doin ime catch"

hb"hey ime, sexy nice to meetya"

catch" well, i saw you *** in, and i just have too say...( she starts to roll her eyes at you)
phrase this line as if your about to tell her how great she looks..

with a supprised, disgusted look
catch"youve got a clinger on your shoe, thats gross"

hb"eeeewwww,....oh my god... thanks"

start some CnF on her now.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
oye "catch" i used to use that one but a bit differently.

i would dampen the edge of the napkin and drop it near my bar stoll, and when a hb comes over to the bar to order drinks she would most likey have steped on it lol.

u know the rest

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is not a magic trick. Rehearsed scenarios are what dumbasses do.

On a similar note, if you give a girl your number, and her friend also has your number because of the same "material" used, do you think either of them is going to call you?

That's alright, though, a girl would have to be a dumbass to fall for some **** like that, so I'm cool... doesn't affect me.