Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get tough--she might like it

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm messing around with this girl and she is not going for the soft approach. I used all of my DJ lines ect...No go. She was a cold fish. After 3 weeks of Mr softie, I decided to change styles. What did I have to lose?

The next time that I talked to her I was stern and hard. She responded positively!! Now I only use the hard technique with her. She has opened up, shown me family pics, she comes to me when I call her...ect.

If soft fails...get tough.

------------------
My love life Diary
http://www.deardiary.net/cgi-bin/viewer.cgi?diary=3874

RY

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean hard approach, I don't understand.

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RY:
What do you mean hard approach, I don't understand.
That's when it's time to be a Ruff Ryderrrrs!!!

Some girls like it smooth, some love it rough.

[This message has been edited by ACTION (edited 04-06-2001).]

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox:
So, I'm messing around with this girl and she is not going for the soft approach. I used all of my DJ lines ect...No go. She was a cold fish. After 3 weeks of Mr softie, I decided to change styles. What did I have to lose?

The next time that I talked to her I was stern and hard. She responded positively!! Now I only use the hard technique with her. She has opened up, shown me family pics, she comes to me when I call her...ect.

If soft fails...get tough.

You're right!! I asked a girl to goto the beach with me one time, and she blew me off, so I got pissed and said something like "Fine, You ain't all that anyways!", then I turned-around and walked away. About an hour later, she came-up to me and apologized and acted alot friendlier towards me than before.
~Andy

------------------
“Patience is a virtue I do not have time for.”