Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get this....

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
On one of the intimate encounter/dating sites i'm on, i noticed this chick has me on her "favorites" list. I emailed her a while ago saying " i seen you added me to your favorites, we should talk sometime", but never got a reply. I'm wondering what's up with this? I mean, she does live about 2 1/2 hours from me, but still, she could've replied back, afterall, i'm on her "favorites" list. I'm thinking now, maybe she met someone else, but i doubt that would be an issue, because she states in her profile that she only wants casual dating/intimate encounters, nothing serious. Any imput here?? Thanks.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR...she might be able to reply because she hasn't paid for a full membership. Most sites won't let you contact any of your "matches" till you pay $25-60 dollars a month.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
OR...she might be able to reply because she hasn't paid for a full membership. Most sites won't let you contact any of your "matches" till you pay $25-60 dollars a month.
Yep...this is SO true. I've used the basic online dating sites before and there have been LOTS of guys I wanted to answer and couldn't because they don't include an email address to respond to. I usually respond to even those I'd never go out with because it's polite to at least say "Thanks for writing, but I'm looking for something a bit different and am not interested. Good luck in your search!" But some of the sites I have used don't allow you to respond unless you are a paid member and hell will freeze over before I pay for a dating site.

So...a tip to any guys who use pay sites...include an offsite email address in your initial contact to make sure she CAN get in touch with you if she's interested.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger, Wyldefire - The site i'm on, if someone's not a paid member, they can ONLY send out winks and email you back once you've emailed them..they just can't start the initial contact, except for like i said, send out winks.

So basically, this site forces you to have a paid membership, otherwise it's a waste.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
WaterTiger, Wyldefire - The site i'm on, if someone's not a paid member, they can ONLY send out winks and email you back once you've emailed them..they just can't start the initial contact, except for like i said, send out winks.
It could be that she just hasn't logged back on since you sent her email, unless the site tells you the last time she was on or that she received your email. There could be any number of reasons she hasn't answered. It might be as simple as her changing her mind about wanting to meet people for that purpose. Whatever the case, you shouldn't take it personally or let it bother you.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
It could be that she just hasn't logged back on since you sent her email, unless the site tells you the last time she was on or that she received your email. There could be any number of reasons she hasn't answered. It might be as simple as her changing her mind about wanting to meet people for that purpose. Whatever the case, you shouldn't take it personally or let it bother you.
Non-paid members/paid members receive their email at their regular email address. The website doesn't have their own email acct.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Non-paid members/paid members receive their email at their regular email address. The website doesn't have their own email acct.
And she could very well have signed up with an alternate email than her regular one because dating sites tend to send spam. How long has it been since you wrote to her? She might not get online every day. I have other email accounts I only check once every week or two. There have been times where I've gone away for a week or so and not even checked my main email for almost two weeks. Again...you should not let this bother you. If she's interested, she will email you back. If she's not, she won't. She might not have even got your mail yet, either. There's nothing you can do about it so you shouldn't waste your energy thinking about it.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
And she could very well have signed up with an alternate email than her regular one because dating sites tend to send spam. How long has it been since you wrote to her? She might not get online every day. I have other email accounts I only check once every week or two. There have been times where I've gone away for a week or so and not even checked my main email for almost two weeks. Again...you should not let this bother you. If she's interested, she will email you back. If she's not, she won't. She might not have even got your mail yet, either. There's nothing you can do about it so you shouldn't waste your energy thinking about it.
I emailed her on the 27th of Feb. to be exact. I'm positive this site doesn't have alternate email addresses.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth trying to figure out the why. Maybe she put you on her favorite's list along with twenty other guys as a list of possibilites, and they all wrote her too, and now she has to choose which ones to answer. I know when I'm browsing, if a woman really gets my attention, I'll write her right away...if she's a maybe, I'll put her on the favorites list. Anyway, it's common to have someone send me a 'wink' online, then never respond after I write back. Just have to play the numbers.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I emailed her on the 27th of Feb. to be exact. I'm positive this site doesn't have alternate email addresses.
Maybe she's away on vacation or maybe she signed up using yahoo mail or hotmail instead of her ISP email account (alternate e-mail acct) and hasn't checked her mail. Maybe she got hit by a truck and is dead. Whatever the case...you shouldn't let it bug you so much.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem lies in the fact that you are competing with hundreds of other guys at the same time.

Women, even the average looking ones, get bombarded by e-mails every day by a multitude of men looking to score. I did not realize this until a woman friend of mine once showed me her mail box in one of the internet dating sites. She is not that good looking but she had literally hundreds of un-read e-mails.

I have been on match.com and have gotten plenty of winks and e-mails. And, for whatever reason, even when you do reply to show interest, a fairly high percentage won't respond. I think it has alot to do with the large pool of men out there competing for the same girl. Or maybe, she had second thoughts.

Whatever the reason, don't dwell on it too much. There are many flakes in the internet dating world.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have known and met quality people who have used sites similar to the one you are talking about. It is possible to meet them.

AWs can also get some geek to teach them to use the net and have a computer full of desperate marks, to match her phone and mailbox.

Never worry about any of the ones you haven't talked to on the phone. For all you know they are one of the site's shill ads trying to tempt you into subscribing.