Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get the potential out of a fat girl

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short,met this girl probably one of the best face i ever see,if it was for the face only she could be a top model.
But there's a problem she is actually a little bit overweight,not obese or beyond any human limit but probably 7 or 8kg (about 15lbs if i calculated right) more than what she should be to match my taste.
And of course being a fat girl she doesn't have the bratty girl attitude.

Now,is it affordable to push her to get in a better shape? even if i'm used to reasonable girls 6-7 range i would have a ride with her anyway due to her face.
Anyone have any experience like that? any opinion?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you COULD push her to get in shape, but what do you think is going to happen if you two get into a long term relationship and she starts feeling comfortable with you? The pounds are going to pack right back on.

Or even worse, what if she loses weight and then all of a sudden she starts getting all this attention from other guys who wouldn't even look at her before? Then she really would adopt that bratty attitude.

I USED to be that guy but then realized that there is no changing them. If that's how they are and their habits, eating, and exercising aren't the best... it's not going to get any better. Only worse.

You'd spend less effort and energy finding a new and slim woman than trying to get this one to lose weight.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no shame in lovin' fat girls.

Women are a big party to me, I enjoy skinny with a flat chest, medium with nice tits and *somewhat* big with the big titties alike.

I only live once, I'll enjoy every woman who compels me.

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st post. Been lurking for a while.

If you're attracted enough to her, why not?

Some of the best sex I've had in my life is right now with a little overweight FWBs. She went from shy girl to sex machine!!! I'd never ask her to change - that would devastate the comfort and confidence she feels in knowing I accept her the way she is.

Don't underestimate the effect of that with a horny woman! She's done things that even surprised me LOL

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the womens say, "Accept me as I am!" *snaps fingers, neck rolls* LOL

No you could try some subtle, very subtle encouragement, mainly by being an active person and asking her to do things with you and insisting on eating healthy. But any overt communication is fraught (there's a word I don't get to use every day) with danger. Doesn't everyone resent people trying to change them? It sends the message "your not good enough" and if they aren't good enough, why are you with them?

I say make her a plate.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer fine. I would not say anything. Just don't let her wear lingerie. She'll look like 3 bobcats stuffed in a 2 cat sack. Just wont work.

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I USED to be that guy but then realized that there is no changing them. If that's how they are and their habits, eating, and exercising aren't the best... it's not going to get any better. Only worse."

O.P. - I've also been there - If you get into an LTR with this one, she'll get bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER! No amount of subtle or overt pressure will change her. And I'm pretty sure locking her in a room with no food is illegal.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
15lbs is nothing. I say go for it regardless.

I had a similar situation a few months ago but she needed to lose 50lbs.

In a very subtle way I was suggesting she should start going with me on my daily jogging. She said she hated any kind of "working out." I knew at that moment it was a lost cause.

I thought she would look ok without clothes on....boy was I wrong. Stopped talking to her shortly after. but she had a really cute face I'll give her that.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is too short to try to change people. If you don't like her weight, get a woman that fits your ideal because you'll stress the both of you out over 15 pounds which will either make her add more weight or make her get skinny and dump you because you annoyed her.

I will tell you though, and this may jibe at the perfectionists, but if this girl is okay looking and doesn't bring you down to hell with trying to change herself just so she looks good for other people. Get her to work out with you so both of you can be healthier, but don't do it for vanity.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her face is THAT hot, I say bring her to the gym with you and explain to her how you love working out because of all the feel-good endorphins you get out of it. At the gym, you get killer social proof for helping your friend to get healthy (and fat melts like butter when you lift weights...she'd be good in a couple months if only 15 pounds over) and she would look up to you and respect you for doing what your passionate about. If anything it's a really good way to meet gym girls by helping her you can bang them

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never change her. If she's fat then she's comfortable being fat no matter what she says.

Fact is, some of the prettiest women I've ever seen have been a little to a lot overweight. However, fatties give me an instant limpy. I cannot get it up for a fatty. So this pretty much rules 'em out.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scorpio1138 said:
15lbs is nothing.
15 lbs of a 135 lb girl is about 10%. I'd say 10% of a girl is quite a bit.

Go to the store and pick up 15 lbs of ground beef. Yup, look at how much volume that is. Except inside a girl it's worse because on a girl it'll be all fat and not protein like the majority of that beef. Disgusting. Not just her looks, but that someone is fine with that crud floating around inside them. It's like a well dressed man. Everyone assumes he takes pride in himself. If she took pride in herself she'd drop the damn fat. What a yucky personality that she doesn't want to.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was half way through such a project a while ago. She went to the gym regularly for 4 months because I was so into fitness training, with excellent results. Then she got a job offer in a country that she always wanted to go to, so off she went. A few years later, she's back and much fatter than she ever was. I reckon if I had got into a relationship with her, she'd have got equally fat.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any decision you make regarding ANY girl should be made under the assumption that she will not change.

Somewhere in the DJ Bible there was a great article about how we don't "build" relationships; we "buy" them. That little statement alone could explain half the problems on this board.

If you're not happy about her weight, find another girl that is in your acceptable range. She won't change, and you're just going to make her feel bad about herself in the long run.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
As a personal trainer, I've had experience with this.

You can't force her to lose weight, it has to be her decision. The best thing to do is to take her to the gym with you and workout with her.

A couple months of weight training will turn her into a hardbody.

15lbs isn't bad... Now those heifers that are 100 pounds overweight. Eeeh...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like fat girls, because I like to see her pvssy fully extended when in doggie. On a fat girl, her vagina gets masked by her fat as5. It's all about her profile while fvcking, and being able to shift her body easily. Plus a fat girl can bend and hurt my d!ck in cowgirl as she's rockin it back and forth.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loose Bootay!!!