Get the **** out of this website now you faggots!!

thanatos

Reaction score
For one thing, I can not understand what the **** everyone talking about here.

WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR BEING HERE.

I read some of the forums and it is so boring and depressing.
It gives me chills to the bones.

This forum is full of faggotry.

Get the **** out of this website.

So many **** threads like IOI, styles and psychology Women test. Women's WHAT?

You fail, you learn. You have problems. Get the **** out of here and talk to a woman in real life! It might help you to get more balls. Try asking a woman sometimes about what **** is your problem and why you can not stick your balls into her ****.

Yeah, women do give **** advice, mostly relationship stuff. But tell you. It is really not that bad.

What makes this all wrong is that the people here have use sex as a measure of success.

Sex is good, Yeah! but it is not the focus. The focus should be within you; your lifes' betterment and the future.

When are actually fulfilled and happy. None of this will matter.
The problem is you have place women at the center of you life!

You ask yourself:

I know all about PUA but why am I still failing.
I get lots of IOI from women and whaddapuck all those other nonsense they have made up on this forum but still fail.
Why do they fail despite all the weight loss and all the surgery?
Why do they fail out of reading so many books?
Why do they fail when they have acquired ****loads of green paper(dollars)?
Why do they fail with all the cell numbers and **** ?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE PLACE WOMEN AT THE CENTER OF THEIR LIVES!
It all boils down to the same thing that Nice Guys/AFC's/Forum Lurkers do not love themselves but rather are dependent for the woman's approval i.e.: How many sex partners they get, how many girls they can bang at the same time, how beautiful or how sexy a girl is.

If only they free themselves of this useless MIND clutter, they'd be banging tons of chicks right now or banging one chick and still be happy. (it depends)

To truly gain success you must get da' **** out of here. Explore, experiment... take it like a child an have fun.

Get out! get out! get out now! Turn your computer off!

Yeah, I know the outside world hurts. But that's life. Deal it like a MAN!
Show it to the world that you can get hurt and still not get fazed about it.
You are the alpha and nothing in this world ever matters.

TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF NOW!!!!! and get the **** out of here.

thanatos

Reaction score
Okay bye now. And do not expect me to reply. THIS WILL BE MY 1ST AND ONLY POST BYE NOW.

I am busy having the time of my life with all my women so do not expect a reply from me you virgin ****s!

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanatos said:
I am busy having the time of my life with all my women so do not expect a reply from me you virgin ****s!
Lolz...Ouch...Good advice though. :rockon:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I Agree 100percent. I have no idea why I stick around.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely, but I had to come to this site to learn that stuff. I apply what I learned for that day to real life and i would see results. I have actually sworn off women until marriage.

I've had my fun, learned what needed to. Succeeded in an area I felt was a problem for me, and then some. I have conversational skills now, and a care free attitude.

I stick around to help others. But like the OP said, you will learn from getting off the site, and taking your butt cheeks to the real world where rejection happens, girls are ugly and wear makeup for a reason. Life is meant to be lived.

Educate and apply.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These posts make me smile. I understand the point about getting out there and taking action, but if you don't know what you're doing then you're just going to be fvcking up for the rest of your life. Advice like that is useless. It's like telling a homeless person "go out and be successful".

Guys come here to try and learn more about women and self development. They learn something and then, ideally, they go out and apply it. If they fail, they'll try something else until they adapt. This is how it worked for me.

I'm one of Sosuave's success stories. I came here over 5 years ago, completely clueless, with a lot of insecurities and severe confidence issues. I'd have panic attacks frequently, girls never saw me as anything beyond a friend or a lapdog, people walked all over me, I found it hard to make friends and I also suffered with eating disorders. After some time learning and applying what I learned here, and just having likeminded guys to talk to and discuss things with, I made a complete transformation and overcoming everything I mentioned above. I have women throwing themselves at me these days and am an all round popular and respected guy.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanatos said:
Try asking a woman sometimes about what **** is your problem and why you can not stick your balls into her ****.
I hate to break it to you, but this isn't how sex works. Ask your dad or teacher to tell you about the birds and the bees.

:)

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I hate to break it to you, but this isn't how sex works. Ask your dad or teacher to tell you about the birds and the bees.

:)
ahahah, stick balls inside a pvssy? this is the most misinformed guy in history since that guy thinking that erection is due to a special bone that stick out the right moment.