Get The Hint...Need Help With This One

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure how to read this but a lady friend I have known for years who is married with two kids and is 26 comes over and visits me from time to time which has always been cool and we get along so well.

Lately though I have noticed she is dressing in more tighter fitting jeans and though my mind has said I'd like to do her but I always fear messin' the friendship up so I just compliment her on how nice she looks each time she comes by with the kids.

OK make a long story short. After awhile of talking about an hour she excuses herself to go to the bathroom and a short time later she comes out and tells me she's 118 pounds has she weigh herself on my scale. Now she stands a sweet 5-3 and I complimented her again and said your just right and when I said that she told me she was working out at the gym to tone up and she asked me to feel her thigh and so I just like lightly touched it put she insisted that I really feel it by firmly touching her there while she flexed her legs. I complimented again and told her she was really firm but at about that time her husband called and she told him where she was at at my place and she said she'd be home shortly. After she hung up she sat back down and we talked somemore and told the one son to get ready to go home it was about 20 minutes later her husbands calls back and so then she got more motivated to leave and so she did so I hugged her and the kids and she left.

It was awhile later I went to the bathroom and found in the waste basket the last of my kleenex on top of the waste basket as if to try and hide something as they were not used and when I lifted them off I saw inside the waste basket the jeans tag which are Hint Jeans and on the tag in small words it says "get the hint" plus she wears a size 5.

Is my friend here sending me a hidden message of desire that maybe she wants me to make a move on her or am I just dreaming here as why would she leave that tag like that trying to hide it put it was obvious I'd find it and why didn't she just take it with her or put it in her jeans pockets?

I am confused and thanks for any insights one might have here.

LoneSilver

Spartibus

Banned
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
I am not sure how to read this but a lady friend I have known for years who is married with two kids and is 26 comes over and visits me from time to time which has always been cool and we get along so well.

Lately though I have noticed she is dressing in more tighter fitting jeans and though my mind has said I'd like to do her but I always fear messin' the friendship up so I just compliment her on how nice she looks each time she comes by with the kids.

OK make a long story short. After awhile of talking about an hour she excuses herself to go to the bathroom and a short time later she comes out and tells me she's 118 pounds has she weigh herself on my scale. Now she stands a sweet 5-3 and I complimented her again and said your just right and when I said that she told me she was working out at the gym to tone up and she asked me to feel her thigh and so I just like lightly touched it put she insisted that I really feel it by firmly touching her there while she flexed her legs. I complimented again and told her she was really firm but at about that time her husband called and she told him where she was at at my place and she said she'd be home shortly. After she hung up she sat back down and we talked somemore and told the one son to get ready to go home it was about 20 minutes later her husbands calls back and so then she got more motivated to leave and so she did so I hugged her and the kids and she left.

It was awhile later I went to the bathroom and found in the waste basket the last of my kleenex on top of the waste basket as if to try and hide something as they were not used and when I lifted them off I saw inside the waste basket the jeans tag which are Hint Jeans and on the tag in small words it says "get the hint" plus she wears a size 5.

Is my friend here sending me a hidden message of desire that maybe she wants me to make a move on her or am I just dreaming here as why would she leave that tag like that trying to hide it put it was obvious I'd find it and why didn't she just take it with her or put it in her jeans pockets?

I am confused and thanks for any insights one might have here.

LoneSilver

She wants to bang the crap outta you!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Spartibus - it would happen if you wanted it to, but you need to tread very carefully there since she has a husband and kids. Most adultrious relations end badly, so the standard advise I'm going to have to give is to find an unmarried woman instead.

Reaction score
Don't do it!

Spartibus said:
She wants to bang the crap outta you!
Just to correct your language - women do not "bang" - they get "banged" -- they don't "do" - they get "done"!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She really wants to be laid. Just like Azanon said, you must be careful when dealing with married woman.

Spartibus

Banned
Reaction score
Think about this:

What would you guys do to the guy your wife had an affair with?

I would f-ck him up. Bad.

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are already at the last step to lay her. In fact, you have already been alone with her!! Next time, just make her feel you will be discreet, get physical with her and enjoy the sex.

If you are not doing this simple procedure, then it's because you just want her as a friend (read this please: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107475

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the message in the garbage can - its nothing. And you can easily ignore it as heck... its garbage - does she expect you to sift through your garbage? LOL

Reaction score
Spartibus said:
Think about this:

That would be AFC - why not take it out on your hor wife?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spartibus said:
Think about this:

I have to agree with Last Man Standing on this one. My wife is pretty damn hot, and I know that guys hit on her at work or when i'm not around. I recall going on vacation with her recently where we split up in the same department store, and apparently some guy didn't see me walk in with her, so he walked up to her and was hitting on her (and being friendly, from what i could tell). Instead of going back to her, i actually just watched them talk instead. It didn't make me jealous, but instead it actually built my ego up because I have a woman that other men desire.

Anyway, i drifted, ..... if my wife cheated and i found out, i'd hold her accountable. I'm not sure i'd even care who it was. Oh sure, at some point, I might ask who it was, but my focus would be on her/us. She will be hit on, but its her job to say no (or not get caught if she says yes).

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I gather her husband is very controling or tries to be with her and just from the looks of it has him hogged tied around her finger. But I do agree I still have to respect the moral issues of her marriage.

I may have to stop emptying my waste basket and just let it overflow :crackup:

Thanks for the insight it helps a lot you all.

LoneSilver

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
But I do agree I still have to respect the moral issues of her marriage.

LoneSilver
Well, I think that's more her concern/issue than yours, so I wouldn't necessarily stop myself on moral grounds, but rather just because its not logical/safe to do so. Moreso, you have alternatives.

Folks who cheat with married women are more commonly married men (and vise versa). A married man/woman prefers another one married for the simple fact that you have equal power to hurt the other. Its kinda like when Russia and the US both had nukes, so no one ever shoots because the other can just launch right back.

But since you're single, it makes no sense to do that. Why take a risk when it isnt necessary?