Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get that number on tinder/OLD, Winter/Spring 2019 version

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, tinder don't work in my area, anything else works fine, but not tinder, nobody seems to be using it. Now disclaimer, experiences on OLD are far from what you can achieve IRL. I once approached and fvckd HB9 super hot btch she was 17 years old and she had a nice ass all on first date. Yea, OLD is lame, but why not, new age dating, iPhone, and new technology and sht, I met my ex LTR on OLD and scked ass, the btch left me and stole my phone, I did recover it. Just don't get down if you get crap results, IRL will be much different. OLD is good to supplement it all. OLD is strictly for ONS and FBs and plates, no good LTR can come out of OLD, trust me on this one.

The key is difference, that you can achieve by being super hot/super build - ok, not today, but why not, go for it, I myself setting it up to go full six months a gym rat - or by being valuable by having above average SMV. Let me explain, for example you could have your own business, or be from a different country, anything at all. For me, I am American, my sure thing opening like is the following - Hi, I'm an American, I'm here 9 years, I have my own business, my own house, my own apartment, what are you looking for on this dating site? Answer is whatever. Follow up is ok, let me have your number we'll chat more over whatsapp. 70% of the time it works, I'm a fcking 6. For you it could be something similar.

There are three kinds of answers, first one is the number, second one is 'let's chat more' or something similar, third one is 'I'm not interested' or some other bullsht. While we don't care about third one, for the second one we could say something like 'definitely not, good luck', she might follow up by her number, keep in mind she might say something to the order of 'let's chat for couple of months before the number', fck her frame, btch just champ testing your ass.

Now, we do not swipe and message on fat/ugly/old b1tches. Those are fcked in their brains beyond normal, also btches with children might also be fcked in the head, but not all of them. My minimum standard is a six, and above, as time has proven, six usually means also fvcked in the head. Normally 7 and up works just fine.

A different spin on this is to say something like 'hello I'm juan, what is your name?' or use a pick up line, for example, 'wanna skip the week of chatting before a date and go straight to the part where we do shots, become best friends and make everyone jealous of us... ?'. Then, she will check out your profile, and if she finds you hot enough for her to be datable -- guys, there is not really such thing as hot dude HD6 or HD7, well there is, but there isn't, it is more how hot she sees you, the hotter you are the more chances she will see you hot, and the less bs she will give you, if you're hot enough you will get to a point where you just say hello, she replies, and you ask her number, and she gives it to you, tried and tested with Lazar photos -- so this different spin probably will give you crap results if you don't have looks, height, are not build, etc. Because on OLD your photos is all it counts.

Then you just bring it up in your conversation that you are an American with a house and an apartment and a business or whatever your version is. Plus of this approach is that whoever the btch stick with it far enough will actually offer to chat with you on whatsapp before you even ask her for it, well sometimes anyway.

For example, she replied whatever, your second line could be 'are you local?, I'm not, I'm from America, I'm here for 9 years.' etc. Then at some point you could just tell her you have an apartment and a house and a business.

Now don't be quick messaging her over whatsapp or calling her. Wait several days. By the way, you are on OLD once per day, not after 6pm and not on weekends, except rare exceptions, like when you have nothing else to do on weekend and drinking with buddies and just want to get on for couple of minutes to check things out.

Don't let that btch choose you over your looks, feed her your positive aspects as if you're feeding her your dck.