Get Rid of Negative Women

Gibraltar

Don Juan
Reaction score
While most of the talk on this forum is about dating and banging women, I see it more as a self improvement forum.

I'm going to share a simple principle that has changed my life in less than 4 days.

Focus on the Essential, and Eliminate the Rest.

How does this apply to women?

Simple. Focus on the women that bring you happiness and positive feelings, and nuke the ones that bring you negative and/or undesired feelings.

Remember, anytime a women who once brought positive stuff brings the negative, you HAVE TO GET RID OF HER.

Quick Story

I dated this girl for 3 months. I dumped her. She tried to ruin my life by calling, texting, and even trying to reach my parents!?!

I had to ignore her, or put another way, remove her from my life. Why? Because she was once positive, but became a negative weight on my life.

My 7 Day Challenge

Write down the name of EVERY WOMEN WHO BRINGS NEGATIVITY AND/OR PAIN into your life and ignore her for 1 week.

I guarantee you will experience one of the most healthy, productive, liberating weeks of your life. You will feel invincible, powerful, and you will pick up other positive habits as well.

Nature's Tendency

If you put up with negative crap, then you attract more of it. If you nuke as much negativity as possible, you will attract better feelings and thoughts.

Try it guys. Peace.

Ztr1der

Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree when im with girls and i see one always being negative i tend to stay as far away from her as possible