Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

get rid of my belly

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys i do 300 crunches a night plus 100 push ups(i realize that doesn't help my gut) i don't have access to a gym, i have 3 sets of dumbells 10lbs 20lbs and 25lbs. can you give some ways i can get rid of my beer belly?

Thanks

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
300 crunches r way tooo much, it'll only increase the endurance of ur abs muscles... wont help with ur belly much
u need to cut ur diet
no beer, no cold drinks
workout cardio at least 20 minutes a day and 3-4 times a week
for abs u can go for
crunches(natural, reverse)
leg raises
side bends
not more than 15X3
WhoAmI

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Diet Soda? Does that still give you a belly? I don't think it does... They usually have from 0 to 10 calories per can.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kensiko
can you give some ways i can get rid of my beer belly?
Stop drinking beer :)

Seriously, ab workouts alone won't do it. You will develop your muscles, but they are still covered by fat. Just do the sensible stuff. Eat lots of greens, lean meat and multigrain crap, drink water and nothing else, stay away from processed foods, simple carbs and refined sugar, and get some aerobic exercise.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. answers on the diet soda question would be appreciated.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont u go ask fat people how much diet soda works

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Diet Soda? Does that still give you a belly? I don't think it does... They usually have from 0 to 10 calories per can.
ok, 4 reasons:

1. It contains Aspartame

2. Apart from no air, the fastest thing that will kill you is no water. Drinking Diet soda is NOT the same as drinking water. You are dehydrating youself substituting yourself with that crap,

3. ...and you wont metabolize fat if you arent getting water.

4. Also, the combination of dehydration from the soda matched with the sweet taste of soda (but no substance) makes the body want more to drink, but this is often misinterpreted as hunger so the person eats more food.

In short, drinking diet soda makes you GAIN weight from a combination of these factors.

Plus it just plain tastes awful, but I guess the marketing people did a good job to convince people otherwise.

Last edited:

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xyzzy
ok, 4 reasons:

1. It contains Aspartame

2. Apart from no air, the fastest thing that will kill you is no water. Drinking Diet soda is NOT the same as drinking water. You are dehydrating youself substituting yourself with that crap,

4. Also, the combination of dehydration from the soda matched with the sweet taste of soda (but no substance) makes the body want more to drink, but this is often misinterpreted as hunger so the person eats more food.

In short, drinking diet soda makes you GAIN weight from a combination of these factors.

Plus it just plain tastes awful, but I guess the marketing people did a good job to convince people otherwise.
Diet soda has actually been proven to aid in fat loss. It is the same thing as an artificial sweetner, so there is no problem consuming it.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm drinking Diet Coke as I type. :D And feeling like a fag. Ok, I'm drinking water now. :D

King Rat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jumping rope is a good all-over toner; worked for me, anyway:) .

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you read diesel's post on cutting? Really, it's not hard and these questions get to be sort of annoying to answer. I don't know one fat person that doesn't know the answer to "how do I lose weight?" (they know, but it's hard... no crap, why do you think there are so many fat people?) ok. So you're asking about your abs, not just losing weight, but in order to see your abs you need to lower your body fat percentage (work out, lose weight). Go cut. Go read the post on cutting. Now, you don't need to bench press (obvious) or do squats (obvious) and your sit ups are great. Just eat less calories than you use up and keep working on your abs. Oh yea, and I used to do a crap load of sit ups too... and well, i still do, but I found a better way, you can try this excercise.

Name - Bicycle Sit Ups
(no you don't need a bicycle)
Ok, lie back on the ground and bend your knees up towards your head sort of (don't do it uncomfortably or anything, just do it)

Ok now put ur hands on the side of ur head with ur elbows sticking out (not behind your head because then you wont get the same workout and it's not [as] hard on your abs)

Now what you do is you stick your right foot out (keeping your left knee in) and touch your right elbow to your left knee. Then you do the other side. Do this about 100 times, then you're going to be tired. Your abs will hurt for a little while, but within a minute you'll get over it. Do it very quickly (like riding a bike) so the whole thing should take like a minute or two (for all 100 sit ups) and you can do this like 3x a day. So, it's still a ****load of sit ups but it works better and is a lot more time efficient.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Diet soda has actually been proven to aid in fat loss. It is the same thing as an artificial sweetner, so there is no problem consuming it.
true. if you switch from drink regular soda to diet soda you will be reducing your cal intake. Its all about cals, boys.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xyzzy

BUT the caffiene in diet soda releases fatty acids into the blood stream. Which is good if you get off your fat as and exercise.

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't drink diet soda for two reasons:

1) Water is better for you.

2) It tastes like ass.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet Sodas suck ass. If caffeine is so vital to getting rid of the fatty acids, why not take caffeine based fat burners? Thats what they're there for. Also, they taste ****ty. Diet Soda is so terrible in taste that water is the best choice. At first I thought water was bitter but at the right temperature, its probably now my favorite drink to have, considering how I now consume 5 liters of the stuff a day. You may as well go drink water.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trial Error
diet coke = brain tumor
any studies to back that up, Einstien?

If caffeine is so vital to getting rid of the fatty acids,

it dosent get rid of them. It releases them into the blood stream so that they can be burned in the muscles mitochondria IF you exercise.

Also, they taste ****ty.

taste is a subjective experience, my friend.