Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GET RID OF MACHOGUY NOW.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as Matrix pointed out in Machoguy123's recent post "LAZY", he has plagarised COPYRIGHTED INFORMATION FROM WWW.SOSUAVE.COM TWICE already, and the dumba$$ posted it HERE. How obvious is that? He's asking for a beating. I think his IP adress should be blocked completely. This is no little game. Allan, i don't think any mercy should be given to him. This isn't for something stupid like flooding the forum. It's a crime. The least we should do is get him out of our precious sosuave.com.

------------------

What do you think? Ehh... i guess she's OKAY.
AIM=MaDsKaTeR212 MSN=mullen@madskater.com Yahoo=MaDsKaTeR212

Lilredplaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed 100%, ive lost the lil respect i had for him when he first joined(which was at a minimum even then). He needs to go, not just a name change, his whole IP.

-Red

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 It's Allen with an "e"
#2 Yes he did copyright information, but from one part of the site to another. That doesn't violate ALL of plagiarism, but it is using someone else's stuff as your own.The person who made it was violated, adn its up to him to do something about it. And it is property of the site too. hmm i dont know legal stuff forget it.
#3, if he's not banned, he CAn be helped. I've helped a lot worse than him, not to say he's good, but we need to be more direct, he's not getting it.

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000
Email: hangten3000@netscape.net

Nothing less than the best. WUWD.

disoneguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree... he's doodoo ... sick of all of his idiotic posts flooding the forum while he strokes his balls... something needs to be done...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest he be put under my or someone elses guidance, and a temporary ban on his IP until his caretaker sends an email to Mr. Thompson (Allen) that he si ready to return> what do you guys think?

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000
Email: hangten3000@netscape.net

WUWD. Forever.
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ | )

Charmless Man

Banned
Reaction score
I think y'all shoukd just calm down, its a win win situation.

He gets banned,we dont see his posts anymore,he stays we get to diss on him as much as we like.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charmless Man:

He gets banned,we dont see his posts anymore,he stays we get to diss on him as much as we like.
EXACTLY...

Ya - "as stupid is as stupid does..."

Just leave him b - just a while till Allan gets fed up. 'sugjestions and feedback'

------------------
Moderator - Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

[This message has been edited by Lorenzo (edited 07-06-2002).]

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont you all think its kinda childish to be posting " get rid of this guy' "ban this guy", stop complaining ,its sounds like your all 8 again complaining to mammy. Allen and the moderators know whats going on , if machoguy contiues, allen and co will take the proper steps, dont you worry about that.

l8r

------------------
"people like you are a dime a dozen, people like me only come around once in a lifetime."

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charmless Man:

coool
the devil