Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

get rich posts

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The perfect example I can find is my DAD.

He's really damn smart, but that's not what makes him cash. As it has been said before, it's the DRIVE / DESIRE / MOTIVATION. Nothing can stand in his way.

IN 5 YEARS, without help from ANYONE, my father transformed $500 (that being everything he had) into over $100,000 solid cash.

How? Working ALL DAY everyday at every possible job he could get, and after he had the family relatively stabilized he opened a supermarket cleaning company.

Basically, he worked as a janitor for about 8 dollars per hour. He realized he could be making BIG bucks, so he took a RISK - signed resignition, saying:

"I won't be working here anymore. BUT - I have a cleaning company and you can sign a contract with me for $80k a year."

After that he just began testing ALL of his ideas. Start testing your ideas, even if they seem pretty far-fetched, put them to practice.

Most people go into a routine and settle for what they have. The rich are always trying to gain more, even if the ultimate risk is having nothing.

Just use whatever means necessary to take advantage of your situation.

Sit at home and think.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting this topic should come up, since I'm in the middle of reading "The Dirt" which is Motley Crue's autobiography. None of those fvckers even had a high school diploma. From what I've read and what I've experienced is:

1) You need to draw attention to yourself
2) Connections are good to have

The first point is the most important. It's like placing an internet dating profile. You've got to draw attention to yourself and stand out from all the other a55holes. You need to catch attention from others. In that Motley Crue autobiography, they weren't noticed for their musical ability, they were noticed for their fvcked up stage antics. They drew in tons of people. This helped other people take notice because their shows were selling out before they even had an album. They were great at drawing attention to themselves. They had no plan of action.

Connections will help you promote yourself. Make friends with BIG people, and you'll make friends with BIGGER people. You'll continue to climb up the ladder by making connections and eventually get to who you need to contact.

My father had attempted quite a few "get rich quick" ideas. He had what it took to make his "product" with very little cost, but he lacked majorly in one area.... promotion. He figured that word of mouth was the best way to get business. He'd tell his buddies "Tell them where to go when they need (insert product or service here). He got a few customers, but nobody knows he exists.

Word of mouth does work, but it works very slowly. About 10 years after he gave up on one of his business "ventures", a co-worker of mine was telling me about a project that he heard one guy working on. It turned out he was talking about my dad.

The problem is, my dad wouldn't go out there and in some way scream "Here I am" through some sort of promotion. He just figured that LUCK would take care of everything. Alas, my dad is still a poor man even though his ideas were good.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of what you said in your post was true. Often times though behind every great fortune is a great crime. If you REALLY want to get rich and don't want to wait years to get there, the best way to do it is often the way that will get you in the most trouble.

Other wise like you said, it takes money to make money. No money making opportunity will cost you nothing, or everyone would do it. Some companies require money just to show them that you're serious about workin with them and not just pondering before you go back to a 9 to 5.

You also have to be bold but smart. When you see someone offering you something you have to concider wheather or not it's a scam or not. Also wheather or not you're willing to put in the effort, to be successful in your enterprise.

I recently started my own buisness at the consultation of a firm It required a 4k investment. It's not really all that much conciering the firm is legit. They have a ticker and a solid buisness profile. Also lots of updates about the status of their buisness written by third party reporters.

Still they won't do the work for me. I have to be proactive and do a TON of work by myself with no one looking over my shoulder. It takes discipline and patients. But i think it's worth it if I never have to see my a$$hole boss again.

Read Rich dad, Poor dad. It'll get you in the right place to start making money for yourself.