Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get Rich or Die Tryin'

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, the 50 Cent movie from last year, or was it the year before? Anyway, when it came out, I heard it got bad reviews, so I never bothered seeing it.

So I randomly caught it on one of the HBO channels last weekend. It was great!

I think 50 Cent acted pretty good...what the heck were they talking about? In fact, he acted better than a lot of professional actors I've seen. And overall, I think the movie really showed how having strong desire and passion for something, and really working hard can help you achieve success.

Sure, it was violent. Sure, 50 Cent is really not a great rapper (but a great marketer)...but he is definitely an example of someone who has turned their life around and also an example of someone who is successful financially.

Whether or not the movie was based on lots of truth or not much, whether or not he was really shot 9 times...I still think it was a good movie. I'm not a big fan of 50 Cent (or much of a fan at all, other than maybe 1-2 songs), but the movie really was motivating in some aspects.

That's why I recommend it for anyone who feels they have a strong desire or intention that they want to follow. Nothing is impossible.

I give it a 7/10.

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
it did get bad reviews but don't ever listen to movie critics. people have different tastes, and i've liked alot of movies that got the worst reviews and didn't enjoy some movies that got great reviews (ie. 300...)

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol it's really true, don't mind what critics think. Half the film that i like have got 30% rating on rottentomatoes so bah who cares!

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
movie critics are failed actors themselves so who cares what they think.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tzolking said:
lol it's really true, don't mind what critics think. Half the film that i like have got 30% rating on rottentomatoes so bah who cares!
What are the movies you like? Maybe you just have poor taste in movies?

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the movie too, and it was cool to see someone overcome failure and make it to the top!