Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get Out!!

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, if people read my past posts they will notice that about 4 months ago i split with my LTR of a few years and was absolutely gutted, after this happened i felt as if she had literally ripped out my heart, i felt the lowest in my life and started getting help in ways to feel better by my fellow DJ's,

reading the bible numerous times again to get myself in DJ mode afterwards and spending many hours on the computer reading posts and taking advice i tried to put them all into practice, wasn't happening at all but after a few months i realised i was spending too much time in front of the computer and not getting out in the field, no matter what i did or how many times i read the bible trying to boost myself up, i just didn't feel like i was feeling any better,

the point of this tip (if i'm not rambling) is that no matter how many times you read the bible or how much time you spend reading boost up's, you wont feel any better unless you actually put yourself in that field and get those girls approached and chatted up, time away from the computer and sosuave and in social places does much more wonders for your confidence than sat in front of the computer thinking 'i'll do it tommorow', from my 26 years on this planet i can tell you this has to be my number 1 tip for excelling your confidence.

Ste.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevey_2000
the point of this tip (if i'm not rambling) is that no matter how many times you read the bible or how much time you spend reading boost up's, you wont feel any better.
Ste.
That´s right. That why I started posting less. Too much info without practice is usually a waste of time.

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
its true, good post brov, its so dam true tho, i know someone who goes on another site like this one and hes on there 24/7 and hes been on there for 2 years and hasnt approached, hes been on it so much he hasnt actually gone on the field to try to approach, tthats kinda like me thats why im going sarging tomo :)