“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Get out of my head girl!

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
This is a post aimed at some of the more experienced people out there that have been throuhgh girls and breakups...

How the hell do you stop thinking baout them??

I've done:
Cutting off all social contact w/ her
Gotten rid of anything that reminds me of her
Leading a pretty active social life with sport, parties, etc.

But at the end of the day I just can't help it, when the inevitable alone time, or you get distracted by it for a moment, argh its annoying as buggery.

You guys got any more tips...? I'm sick of it, I have however got 2 weeks of holidays, ie not seeing her, so that should help...

-Auron
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
questions:

1. was she hot?

2. why did you break up?

3. what is her number?

just slowly start to ignore the fact that you broke up and act like it never happened.
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
A bullet will get most if not all thoughts about anything out of your head.

Just kidding ;)

"The best way to get over 1 girl is to fvck 10 others."

Seriously, the best way to get over a girl, asides from staying active, is to hook up with another girl.

You could also just give it time, and cope. I feel that its perfectly healthy to think about it and mourn the loss a bit, it will help you learn. Eventually you'll realize that she was just one of a billion other women, and that she had her flaws anyways. Then you'll look back and wonder why you even cared.
 

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Age
39
Location
Australia
Yes, Eventide that's where I am now

I broke up with her because I saw her flaws and all and instead of constantly mourning her, I'm constantly thinking "That damn biatch"... guess I still need more time...only been a month and a half
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Sir Auron
.... or you get distracted by it for a moment, argh its annoying as buggery.
-Auron
Ummm I think you should get a dictionary and look up buggery:(


N e ways about the situation. You have to completely get her out of your mind. You can't go to a party and think of what the other chick is doing, or how jealous she will be when she sees you kissing another girl. Out of sight, out of mind, so you shouldn't be thinking about her if she isn't around

That really is the key to attraction, when you start to think about the person too much and analyse everything they do. That is why being mysterious works well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top