Playing Pimp
Don Juan
I heard Brazil during carnival is like a sex fest, I also heard this about hedonism in Jamacia. Whats the scoop, anyone ever been to either and care to report.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Pretty much like any popular club...LOL! AFCs love going to places like this, as if being in a certain place at a certain time is enough to get you hooked up.Originally posted by Squid
I've read about Hedonism, apparently it's not as wild as some would lead you to believe. It's supposedly the most fun for couples, but single males outnumber the females by about 10 to 1.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
hahahaha, you have noooooooo idea, I think you are talking about Mosambique in Africa!! Dont say things, when you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.Originally posted by hb
umm HELLO! where have you guys been.
DONT U KNOW THAT 1 OUT OF EVERY 4 PEOPLE IN BRAZIL HAS AIDS!!!!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You gentlemen do know that Brazil and the rest of South America are in the Western Hemisphere, right?Originally posted by CLOONEY
In South American generally if you are a westerner they love you
Yeah... when I go to cuba I'll take a bar of soap with me to the club, maybe I'll make a necklace out of it... have a bycicle chain and a bar of soap through it. Then when cubana's ask me what its for I'll say to wash my giant ****. Brilliant Clooney, brilliant. Lets carry soap everywhere. In fact, to let the cubanas see our wealth we should have soap on our sleeves like a magic trick so that when we shake hands the soap will slip out and into our hands so that when your hand meets the hand of a lovely senorita she will feel the bar of soap and immediately note our Western wealth. Consequently, she, and any other Cubana, will want to have a wild orgy with us where she ritualistically eats the bar of soap during climax and then involuntarily throw "us" up (I will not explain that last line).Originally posted by CLOONEY
hahahaha, you have noooooooo idea, I think you are talking about Mosambique in Africa!! Dont say things, when you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.
In South American generally if you are a westerner they love you. Also another funny fact is, haahaha, In Cuba you seriously just need to take a bar of soap and all the girls will be all over you. Serioulsy soap is a rare commodity over there so I would advise you pack heaps of it when you go Cuba,hahahaaha!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
R u talking about me? haha, I am not an ignorant american. And I have been to Cuba MVPlaya, I have been to many countries in this world. haha, so dont pay out on me when you have NO IDEA what you are talking about! You are the one with American ignorance!! If you went to cuba and showed them soap, you would be SHOCKED at their shock!Originally posted by rocco
typical american arrogance