"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Get inside an HB's Head

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Step 1
======

Get inside there heads !!!
Make them think about you !!!
Make them think about what you said !!!
Make them think about themselves !!!

Players play with there heads --- > Emotions.

Step 2
======

You control what they think about it ... make sure it's something romantic/sexual/pleasent ----> Positive/Sexual Emotional Change.

Examples: AFC Vs Player
==================

HB:"Where do you work?"

AFC: "I am a Chef ....... "
Player:"I am a Hawaiian Pornstar .......... "

Chef ---> Cook, food, etc. (Not romantic/sexual/pleasent )
Hawaiian Pornstar ---> Sex, sex, sex.

HB:"Do you want to dance?"

AFC:"Yes, please now."
Player:"I dont know, can you handle me."

AFC -----> Desperate, etc
Player -----> Wild, Un-Desperate, etc.

HB:"Why dont you talk to me? are u a puzzy? (I got this one btw at a Club, she was drunk & crazy)

AFC:"Ummmm ... Ummmmmm ..... Sorry"
Player:"Please .... I only talk to girls who have the looks and can satisfy my Magic stick".

Do you see the difference?

As soon, as you go inside there heads ....... they will keep thinking about you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
some nice c&f there man

something to add

AFC or normal boring person: "I am a Chef ....... "
Player:"I am a Hawaiian Pornstar .......... but i only do it for the
money...honest!"

It's best that c&f is taught as an attitude because then you can create your own c&f on the spot. Nevertheless, this sort of post gives examples which give guidance

ideally that attitude is something like "i'm the fvcking prize. i'm worth more than anyone else on this earth. what's so special about you that you think you deserve me? show me your skills. come on b!tch, dance for me". +a smirk when saying it
 
Top