Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get Her 2 Buy U A Drink 101

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AH the old reverse goild digger tactic---GETTING CHICS TO FINANCE YOUR FUN FOR THE EVENING..............and it's about fricken time, cause they been doing to chumps for several decades. Heres some key phrases and helpful hints for you to try:

1) HEY LADIES YOU BUY THE FIRST ROUND AND I'LL BUY THE SECOND........then when its your turn you take a washroom detour.

2) ITS MY BIRTHDAY-this often works even when it's not your B-day!!

3) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A WOMAN BOUGHT A MAN A DRINK........just once I would like to find a cool chic that has a job, and is confident enough to purchase a drink for a guy and not think about sex......TIME TO START A NEW TRADITION.

4) YOU WOULDN'T NORMALLY BUY A PERFECT STRANGER A BEER..........SO first off thank you..........I am flattered that you think I am perfect and allow me to introduce myself so that I am no longer a stranger. Shall I call the bar tender over.

5)TRICKS- I BET A DRINK I CAN READ YOUR MIND.................pick a # between 1-4.............YOU CHOOSE 3!!!!!!!!!

6) GAMES-ROCK PAPER SISSORS FOR A DRINK.............OK go!!!!!!

7) MONKEY DANCE-WHAT DOES A GUY HAVE TO DO TO GET A DRINK AROUND HERE.........I will do anything.

8) MISPLACED WALLET-hey guess what I lost my wallet, I was hoping you could finance my evening........just until I get my debit card.........my friend went to get it.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this site is about women, not scoring free drinks. this advice doesn't do anything except give braggin rights to guys trying to impress other guys. At the end of the night, you have to ask yourself, who are you trying to impress/fvck...

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW................I disagree ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING WOMEN TO CHASE US...........

Dude are U not famiuliar with active dis-interest...........YOUR GOAL IS IN FACT TO GET WOMEN TO PERSUE YOU.............THEM BUYING YOU A DRINK IS A GREAT IOI (indicator of nteest) compliance test.

THIS MAY seem a little weird for some...........this is more geared towards people who are skilled in a club setting. In MACK TACTICS playas ACTUALLY STRIVE TO FIND A SUGAR MOMMA.

THINK ABOUT IT..................banging a hot chic ALL WHILE she is financing your fun...........PAYING YOU FOR SEX.................NOW THATS LIVING LA VIDA LOCA.

Do u know how many drinks, flowers, dinners, gifts LOSER MEN have paid for for women throughout the years.................for what..........a chance to get them naked.

ALLOW ME TO CLUE YOU IN....................2010 MEN.............WE ARE THE NEW WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a lot easier if youre attractive and shes digging your style. Ive had girls buy me drinks without doing anything.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The context is what makes it or breaks it.

Telling her to buy you a drink in an "assuming the sale" manner? Flipping the script with "can't I find a cool chick who..."? Yes.

Telling her you lost your wallet, and she thinks you're just broke? That dog don't hunt.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who wears this out. He's got a drinking game he plays and it's great as an ice breaker, but then he actually get serious about them buying him a drink. He even holds grudges and will be say "that stupid biitch didn't even pay up on my drink". I'm thinking, "you are almost 30, what the fvck is wrong with you". The point is to meet the girl. He's like, no that biitch owes me a drink. Lame. Just as lame as the girls who expect guys to buy them drinks. It's suppose to be about fun and meeting people, not about getting over on each other from the jump.

My point is...go have fun, if she buys you drinks, score, if it doesn't work out, don't sweat it. If your hell bent on macking...be smooth and let it happen, don't get pissy about it. Pissy = negative = salt your game.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALLOW ME TO CLUE YOU IN....................2010 MEN.............WE ARE THE NEW WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!
This I will agree with. The tables have turned recently, it is in the interest of the man to be the decoration and be the object of desire. You don't need to "trick" the girl into buying you a drink. Many times, if you are super confident, the girl will offer to buy you a drink so that she can get one and feel more relaxed.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
often if a chic buys u a drink................U work is half done..........if U screw this up..........U should get your testicals removed

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and another thing thing WOMEN GET FREE STUFF FROM MEN ALL THE TIME and for what......a hole between their legs.

THIS IS OUR TIME,,,,,,,I SAY free drinks, clothes, heck I got this one chic to buy me a new car once.......ITS TIME WE STARTED TO GET MORE THAN JUST A VAGINA...........U want sex b itch..........200 bucks.

In the near future women will out umber the men..........so it comes down to supply and demand.