Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get back on the horse!

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past month, I've been subject to the whims of a woman who obviously does not know what she wants, and while I've been a good DJ (at least from my POV) it has taken its toll on me. Maybe I was too focused, maybe I gave it all too much thought, who knows. The only fact that I know for sure is that she was given the NEXT! stamp after the third time that she flaked on me, and I'm glad that I don't have to deal with it anymore. High interest + cancelling at the last minute = WTF? I know there is more to this story than just me, but if she calls, I won't be answering the phone because I just dont need the headache.

So I was sitting around last night, not planning on going out because I didnt want to run into her at "the club". I figured I'd stay home and maybe get some work done on my site and turn in early. If I got really bored, I could always exercise the booty call option. It's like the fast food of sex, if you think about it.

Then the thought hit me.. If I'm taking myself out of the game because of just one girl, I'm not doing myself any favors. She wins. I needed to get back on the horse and "act as if" nothing had happened. Before I knew it, I was breaking out the iron and shoe polish and a half hour later was out the door.

The end result? She never even showed up. And since I was without my boisterous wingman, I was able to move freely around and talked or danced with 10-15 different women. No, I didnt get any numbers, but I didnt ask either.. I'm really burnt out on the dating thing and want a break (for the record, since the beginning of this year I've dated 8, figure 3-7 dates each, along with 2 long-time booty calls, and you can see I've been very busy).

I just wanted to lay the foundations so that when I'm back up to speed later, their defenses will be dramatically lowered. I've also found that not number closing on the first encounter shoots the interest level off the charts; if you want to take the bet that you'll run into them again, and they're interested. Of course, this doesnt apply everywhere or to everyone- so don't start snubbing girls based on my personal experience. My skills have evolved to the point where I can take calculated risks that pay off in huge dividends.

The moral of the story is that you don't let up. You do not change your behavior or plans based on speculation. You can never predict what is going to happen, you can only put yourself in the situation and be the best that you can be. Had I stayed home, I would've still been playing her game. As Trickynick's signature attests to, you either own the game or it owns you.

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story, Chris! I think this is more tips material than a success stroy. Anyway, thanks for having quoted me, it's an honor!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!