Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

get back lost respect ?

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm a, let's say, selective talker. I mean, depending on who I'm around, I'm either always talking and making jokes and laughing, or I'm really silent and I can't say a word... Anyways, I was chilling with these bunch of people, but I don't have any authority in that group ... I mean, they don't listen to me or whatever, almost as if I'm not there. A week ago, it was all fine, so I don't know what changed during this week to make this attitude shift .... I think it might be because I'm not talking so much around them, and that they're now used to having me around staying silent... Anyways, how do I go about regaining the lost respect ?

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't get self respect back so easily to get it you have to be yourself and work for it in a way.i would suggest looking for another group if they don't respect you, :rolleyes: really who would put up with other ppl's bs anywayz.If you keep trying to get in a group like that you will only bring yourself down. newayz thats my two cents ..................DB9

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
so how is he suppose to get into a group then if whenever he tries hell go down ;)

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a guy like that in our circle. He chills with us, but barely says a word. But there are times when he does get to boast out a little and that's just when he starts talking in general.

You don't need authority to talk. If something is brought up in the group that you know something about, state your opinion. Try to add a little humor if you can, humor never hurts anybody.

Of course, the easy way out is to start talking to some kids in class, move towards another group and just eventually join theirs. Kinda like you were new to school. It's a good chance to start over, but you probably have your own reasons why you don't want to do that.