Get a pimpin job!

micko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all you aspiring Don Juans! I just joined this forum and some of this stuff is gold!

A big HOWZIT to all da aussies in here!
:D

Well onto my point.. if you guys really wanna throw yourselves in the deep end with the cold approches, then get yourself a job in a pub or club! I recently scored a job in a nightclub as a glassy and it is amazing how many opportunities u get to test out your pimpin skills!:cool: I work every friday and sat night but i dont care coz i am gettin paid to work surrounded by girls. If you get the opportunity to work in this environment GO FOR IT. I havent closed on any numbers yet coz i was scared that the boss may catch me but ferk it .. i gonna carry around a pen n paper this weekend.

Keep up da pimpin chaps!
Cheerio

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{{{{ -^ lol ^- }}}}

micko said:

I havent closed on any numbers yet coz i was scared that the boss may catch me but ferk it .. i gonna carry around a pen n paper this weekend.
:p :p :p hahaha :p :p :p

You BETTER do that! Whats the point of having that job if you arent gonna mack?

Umm... 1 suggestion though, maybe taking their numbers down on a cellphone would be a better idea.... You dont want the girl thats about to give you her number to see a page with a long list of numbers on it ;)

Enjoy your job, and i hope to hear about your future experiances/stories with this job...

Laterz...

micko

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh oops i forgot, not many people get aussie humour. Cant take my cell phone around! We not allowed them on shift! But i would usually use one :D

LuvMyArmyMan... yes i will pimp hookers and slap them upside the head for some extra cash on the side! :cool:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

lol.... goodluck man, go have a BASH !!;)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at a bar as a bouncer. The first night that I worked the only words my boss said to me was:

"Ever bounced before? Good. Here's your shirt. Walk around. Hit on girls. You can drink at 1."

I've been there since June and I love it. I have taken about 5 or 6 girls home, gotten countless phone numbers literally handed to me, and gotten oral in the employee bathroom and the vacant phone booth. How romantic. It's just very, very easy.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out of interest sakes... how much to these jobs pay per month?:rolleyes:

otherwise.... i agree, clubs (not all of them) in general are one of the best places to "mack" women;)

Laterz...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got paid $60 under the table for 4 hours. And I don't really do much. Just throw people out when there is a fight or when they start **** with the bartenders.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a life!

Sounds like a good deal.. I mean... you are having a good time, macking chicks, u get to be the big hero and throw the "scum" out, AND you get paid for doing that.... what more can u ask for? :p

Keep well...

laterz...

micko

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHa blitz i actually said to one of the other glassies the other night.... " **** mate if i was any bigger i'd go for a bouncer job.. they get more women than the bar staff!" .. da chicks love u guys.. damn competition... haha

tis also always good fun to see u guys punch the crap outa some drunk wankers :p

i get paid $20 (australian buckaroos) an hour. plus a free feed during the shift and i dont have to wash my uniform.. haha BLISS. feck uni.. i gonna work in a bar my whole life.. haha or not..

no_problems

Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
I work at a bar as a bouncer. The first night that I worked the only words my boss said to me was:

"Ever bounced before? Good. Here's your shirt. Walk around. Hit on girls. You can drink at 1."

I've been there since June and I love it. I have taken about 5 or 6 girls home, gotten countless phone numbers literally handed to me, and gotten oral in the employee bathroom and the vacant phone booth. How romantic. It's just very, very easy.

Yah Easy, untill homeboy puls a 9 mili on yo arse and takes you back to the essence, cause he didn't like how you talk to him

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

life is all about risks.... if u think about it, that could happen to anyone, anywhere, for ANY reason. :rolleyes:

And normally if the person is
IN the club, he wont have a gun on him to start off with.

but anywayyyyyyys;)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by no_problems
Yah Easy, untill homeboy puls a 9 mili on yo arse and takes you back to the essence, cause he didn't like how you talk to him
Right. Until that happens. People generally don't attack bouncers. 1) They know it's stupid. 2) We break up fights. We don't start them.

Plus. I don't bounce on 8 Mile.

no_problems

Reaction score
Re: *sigh*

Originally posted by aequitas
life is all about risks.... if u think about it, that could happen to anyone, anywhere, for ANY reason. :rolleyes:

And normally if the person is
IN the club, he wont have a gun on him to start off with.

but anywayyyyyyys;)
Are you on the white girl or something? In a club or bar the chances of that happenin are way higher than anyone or anywhere

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you on the white girl or something? In a club or bar the chances of that happenin are way higher than anyone or anywhere
u must live in a really sketchy place then, cause where i come from people arent even allowed to bring a knife into a club.

And he works at a club , not a pub, those are 2 different things where i come from too.

And to answer your question... no, i am not on the "white girl" *pretends to know what that is* ;)

Laterz...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a gym instructor also gets you plenty. Or so they say (I'm still waiting). :D

How do you get women when you are in these kind of jobs? Gym instructor, bouncer, etc...? I mean, it's not the same as DJing to someone who is at the "same level" as you.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so much easier. The girls who are initially attracted to you from the beginning but don't approach, find a way to approach later after they have had a few drinks in them. They will ask a stupid question about where is the bathroom, or what time we close. And I can pick the conversation up from there. Sometimes I just lock eyes with them during the course of the night and they will make their way close to me and I open the conversation with "So are you just going to stare all night or are you actually going to come talk to me?" A lot of times I get girls saying to me: "Smile! Why do you look so unhappy?"

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, same ****, but the only shift is that she's more interested in you than normal, everyday girls?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say "more interested" as in she's attracted to you more. But more interested because it's easier to make conversation with you, and plus you are "Security" so you can hold eye contact and she feels she doesn't have to worry about you being a lunatic.

micko

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey samependo.. yea i heard gym instructors get alot... i once knew a guy who was a bodypump instructor and there were some HOT women in his clases... too bad he was gay :eek:

I read somewhere that the top 2 places to get women are 1. a resort worker , and 2. a bartender...

I should be rolling in it coz i work in a bar at a resort! Ill keep you guys posted on my results :D may start a journal for all my attempts starting this weekend