Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get a manicure!

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did my nails last night for the first time and it was great. My nails are so smooth and shiny now. It boosts your confidence knowing your nails are nice and a whole bunch of people have nasty nails. Pamper yourself!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget about a pedicure. Last thing you want to do while rolling with a chick is to scratch her ankles becuase of your 2 inch toenail.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pimpin'
I did my nails last night for the first time and it was great. My nails are so smooth and shiny now. It boosts your confidence knowing your nails are nice and a whole bunch of people have nasty nails. Pamper yourself!
I agree....dirty nails are disgusting. I don't know how some people can live with their nails in that shape! Also, use moisturizing lotion. Cracked and bloody knuckles are not good!

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you do your nails. i didnt spend that much time around my mom when i was little

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you a fly DJ
Get ya nails done
Get a pedicure
Get ya heirr did"

:D

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lt dan
how do you do your nails. i didnt spend that much time around my mom when i was little
I used this block and it has these special things on the sides. Grey one makes the nail smooth, blue one conditions and the white one makes it shine. It costs about $3 but your mom probably has one.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get it done professionally, it costs about $10-20 for manicure, $12-25 for pedicure and you get hand and foot massages to go along with it (returns from a cataclismic orgasmic flashback) hopefully from a HB.

At the place I get my haircut, you can go tanning, get a manicure, pedicure and obviously your hair done, all in one sitting if you have 3 hours to spend styling.

Are manicures worth it? Absolutely. They also provide for a very seductive tool in the bedroom as you can rub your nails along a womans skin without scratching them.

Are pedicures worth it? Here I must digress and admit i've never gotten one professionally. Clipping your toenails is a must and filing them down is simply common sense unless you want to slice into somebody in a jacuzzi on accident. Just use your best judgement and live within your price range.

SxyPlayette

Don Juan
Reaction score
aww how cute. for a second i thought i was on the swirl. I dislike males having dirty nails, ick, or bitten nails. Just keep them neat. be careful cuz if u start getting them done regularly, and start going to the salon, it'll become an addiction trust me. And u'll be pissed of when anything happens to them. And some girls will think u're too vain, or a lilttle gay.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the manicure only do the nails??

I've gotten this REALLY bad habit of like biting off or pulling off any hangnails or just skin near the cuticle, and they're just not 'nice'... Do manicures like help with the skin around the fingernails and stuff too? or JUST the nail?>

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ummmmm no

brodrick1us

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a Manicure

Hey I have to agree that every man needs to take care of themselves and feel good about themselves and taking care of your nails is a part of that. I believe that if you get a manicure though a professional manicure you will feel good about yourself and in turn be full of confidence just like after you get a hair cut

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HHHMMMMM

As long as you keep them short and clean I don't see the need for getting a manicure. You don't want to have smoother hand than the girl does, right? Most women like masculine hands (clean) that are not as smooth as theirs. I guess none of you fellas exercise, right?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the hell...

Stop drinking estrogen water, you pu$$ys.

Go get some test. asap.

Getting a manicure?....

Go cut your nails, go wash your hands, be done with it. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

If I knew a friend of mine got manicure's I think I'd kick his ass.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just cut my nails thank you. But the kid I know who is ALWAYS dating a couple girls, NEVER cuts his toenails, he just waits for them to get nasty and break off. its so gross but funny to look at them when he comes in with scruffy beard, a backwards marbury jersey, sandals with the 1 inch big toenail and some new hot blond. an old girlfriend of mine always wanted me to let her do my cuticles. she claimed it looked good and was healthy, i never let her though. are they important?

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MUST.... LEARN.... TOLERANCE....
MUST.... NOT.... DELETE.... STUPID.... TOPIC....

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a gay stuff.

Down here anyone who would do it would be immediately labeled as gay.

Hmm to be more specific, as a very feminine gay.

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nails

Yes I have to agree with the last few posters. If you cut your nails and keep them clean thats good enough for 99.9% of women. Manicures and Peticures are getting out of hand, I'm wondering if some of you get facials as well?

Jesus, next thing you know we are going to get a damn Oprah or Dr. Phil advice thread. :(

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dragging this thread from the grave ought to be fun. Half the posts said do it for big pimpin, several said they "thought it might be labeled as gay" however none of them have any actual reports of it being labeled as such except in their own heads. Real s3x on HBO talks about many benefits of men getting manicures. They are also extremely popular amongst professional business people.

Heres an article by abcnews on the topic:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Travel/Renewal/story?id=847938&page=2

Now read this one which has womens feedback to a guy on his blog asking what they think about men getting manicures http://9rules.com/personal/notes/840:
"OMG men who get manicures are soooo sexy! There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, trust me, I know....."