Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get a manicure!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do my "manicure" with nail clippers

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo why get manicures bro, who cares about that s hit man

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a manicure and pedicure once 5 years ago, I don't remember why I did it, just for the hell of it I guess.

It's not necessary, as long as you clip them regularly and remove the dirt under your nails, you're cool. Manicures are expensive and overkill.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are too lazy or whatever, get one. Also, dont get that shiny polish or it will look extremely gizzzay!

But getting one professionally means your hands will look their very best.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
It doesn't make you any more "sexy", but if it gives you extra confidence then do it! You really should take what girl's say with a grain of salt. I agree keeping your nails and hands nice are good but I have clean short cut nails and no pieces of skin sticking up and I just use hand creme in the morning. My hands are a little thick in some places (weight lifting and guitar) but it's not very visable and girls love my hands. Manicure really sounds like a waste of money, why not get a massage or something?

Something interesting I'd like to note though; I had my nails done red for Halloween and I didn't remove it for a month. I'd get a lot of girls approaching me because they loved them etc but I had to pull it off because maybe 30% of them would try to neghit me (they'd stay to chat and chase me while I'm going class so I knew). If you guys get manicures you might want to try that or something clear if you're afraid. Have nail polish remover incase you get bored/annoyed by the number of girls running after you! :up:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, alright. let's get the ladies opinion on the topic.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow so gay, so gay. My hands are rough and hard, I wouldnt have it any other way

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth as Anything said:
What in the hell...

Stop drinking estrogen water, you pu$$ys.

Go get some test. asap.

Getting a manicure?....

Go cut your nails, go wash your hands, be done with it. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

If I knew a friend of mine got manicure's I think I'd kick his ass.
Amen.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't even believe I just read so many of those responses. The reason your not doing well with girls is because your the most feminine guys I've heard of. I hope I forget I read that stuff. The whole time I read your posts you all had lisps and sounded like chicks. I was curious if this was some chick thread or something. I'm not trying to be a ****, just being honest.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. I'd rather have my masculinity in tact than to pick up chicks who like me for my nails.

I'm all for looking good, but if you honestly believe that bull**** that girls pay attention to a guys nails and its SO important :)rolleyes:) well, i dunno what to tell ya.

i second that you should get some nuts
err i mean testosterone.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
so first you get a manicure...

next its getting your eyebrows done...

whats next? how bout a little waxing then??

i guess its okay to do that to one extent but just be careful on how far you take it. if you keep yourself too neat, girls might just label you as gay right off the bat.