Get A load of this !!!!

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this HB7 I am trying to get with. She would ask me to parties etc. Well now she tells me she is going to be at this bar and said I should come. Well that day comes around and I see her earlier in the day and she says can you babysit Nicole for me tonight. Nicole is her Daughter. I took it as a joke and just laughed then she said it will be easy she will be sleeping already. Now I think she is serious and of course I tell her no. So then she tells me how much Nicole likes me. She has told me before that Nicole likes me. I don't why she tells me this? Also she has told me different people like me. What should I do about this? Has anybody ever had anything like this happen before?

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, that sucks.
She's going to stick you with her daughter, cause you are the nice guy, while she goes out with another guy, or looking for another guy. Doesn't sound like she's too interested in you.
How rude of her.

NEXT.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quit being this girl's b|tch... i'd lose someone like this so quickly.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Get A load of this !!!!

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
what being mistaken for a "nice guy"?, actually no , not since i was an AFC.
Hell I am SURE I was not a nice guy to her. I was reading and applying stuff I read in the bible with her. it seemed to me like she was trying to push me away for some reason. Once I was with her and she start telling me how her feet smelled and that she has not shaved he legs in a while. So The only reason I can come up with is that she was trying to drive me away??????? It was not like I called and bugged her or anything, as a matter of fact I did not see or talk to her for a month then all of a sudden she calls me and asks me to come over and see her.

Reaction score
Maybe this site should drop the HB off it's ratings. I keep seeing an HB 6 Or HB 5 and there is nothing hot about a 5's ass unless she ate a shyt load of chili peppers and was passing atomic gas...

Howabout just a 7 and calling a 10 or 9 Hb anything less by just numbers.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEEEEEEEXT!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised she didn't ask you to pick up a new package of diapers on your way over....:D

YOUR HER MAN BYATCH

NEXT!!!

PIMP

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Maybe this site should drop the HB off it's ratings. I keep seeing an HB 6 Or HB 5 and there is nothing hot about a 5's ass unless she ate a shyt load of chili peppers and was passing atomic gas...

Howabout just a 7 and calling a 10 or 9 Hb anything less by just numbers.
LOL! Agreed.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Get A load of this !!!!

Originally posted by usdaprime
Hell I am SURE I was not a nice guy to her. I was reading and applying stuff I read in the bible with her. it seemed to me like she was trying to push me away for some reason. Once I was with her and she start telling me how her feet smelled and that she has not shaved he legs in a while. So The only reason I can come up with is that she was trying to drive me away??????? It was not like I called and bugged her or anything, as a matter of fact I did not see or talk to her for a month then all of a sudden she calls me and asks me to come over and see her.
yeah - it's all over with this ***** - drop her like a bad habit.