Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George W Bush is a Don Juan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Think about it. no matter how bad this man screws up, he puts his confident game face on. He gets thousands of people killed , and he shakes it off like he doesn't care.

That's how I want to be with women. No matter how bad I mess up, I'll be confident!

George Bush is a don juan! His face should be on the home page!

George Bush is my HERO!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Mods, please close this thread before people really start showing their ignorance.

Like a bunch of kids calling a Yale and Harvard Grad, and an Air Force F-102 Pilot "Stupid"

Disagreeing with one politically is one thing. Insulting someones intellect whose is far superior to yours is another.

Reaction score
"We follow all laws - we don't spy on Americans!!!" Two months later when he gets caught...." We spy on all Americans, but only on Americans who are terrorists":rolleyes:

The word in Washington is that Bush is a flaming homo pervert - as
are most of the Republicans!!

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint - I'm not anti-bush, I'm not a Bush supporter like my friends think either although I think now unless you see him as the anti-Christ then you support him. Right now that's out of the way. It's well known that you can practically buy degrees from Yale and Harvard so I wouldn't base too much on that. However I wouldn't call him stupid, just arrogant personally and arrogant of America's military power.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Mods, please close this thread before people really start showing their ignorance.

Like a bunch of kids calling a Yale and Harvard Grad, and an Air Force F-102 Pilot "Stupid"

Disagreeing with one politically is one thing. Insulting someones intellect whose is far superior to yours is another.
I hear Yale is hard to get into when your father has more money than many small countries. Or when your daddy went there. Or if your family has a history of being part of Phi Beta Kappa.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like President Bush, but let's be honest. He had a 2.5 undergrad G.P.A. Do you honestly think if he wasn't a Bush that would would have been admitted to Harvard?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Mr_knowit_all said:
I like President Bush, but let's be honest. He had a 2.5 undergrad G.P.A. Do you honestly think if he wasn't a Bush that would would have been admitted to Harvard?
Hey Jarhead? Ever taken an Aviation class?

Plotted a flight plan?

Flown an F-102?

By instruments only?

It's no day at the beach.

I'm no big fan of the guy, but it always makes me laugh when someone calls him "stupid"

It just shows who the stupid person really is.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Hey Jarhead? Ever taken an Aviation class?

Plotted a flight plan?

Flown an F-102?

By instruments only?

It's no day at the beach.

I'm no big fan of the guy, but it always makes me laugh when someone calls him "stupid"

It just shows who the stupid person really is.
Hey FAG---no, never did any of those things, but I graduated Summa *** Laude with a 3.96 G.P.A. I'll also be attending a top 10 Law School in the fall.

I love this Flint-FAG. He doesn't have the balls to show up out here, but knows how to keep posting anonymously in the forum.

He's pissed off that he bags groceries for a living and cuts his hair with a vega-matic.

But flint, we know you're not intelligent. You can't even form a complete sentence.

This guy's almost too pathetic to pick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.