Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the guy was a threat to the cop considering he pointed a taser at him. And btw all cops (including the ones on scene) have body cameras that NEED to be turned on when a person is a about to be arrested. If they simply let him go when they are trying to put him into handcuffs, this cops will be suspended shortly after for an escaped prisoner with one of thier tasers. They would of never been put on the streets again after a guy stole thier taser. Not saying the route they took is the right one, but there is just so many variables going through a cops head when shot goes from 0 to 100 that quick. It blows my mind though that people are trying to criminalize these cops. Brooks put himself in this situation. It is 100 percent his fault in my opinion, but maybe it’s because I’m pro cop and kinda always lean towards that side. I usually try and live by facts and putting myself in other people shoes but it’s impossible.
All I see in the news is Brooks and how he had some birthday party planned the next day. Give me a break. Run that guys track record, and imagine the victims of some of the things he was charged with. That’s his legacy in my opinion, not some skewed media spin on him being a complete innocent black guy. Should he of been shot? I lean towards yes, but this situation is extremely hard to judge in my opinion. It all falls on hows people view a taser in regards to its lethal ability so to speak. I think all of this could be settled as well if there was some sort of device or technique put into place that would immediately stop people from resisting arrest because that is usually when all of these problems start.

U

user43770

All I see in the news is Brooks and how he had some birthday party planned the next day. Give me a break. Run that guys track record, and imagine the victims of some of the things he was charged with. That’s his legacy in my opinion, not some skewed media spin on him being a complete innocent black guy. Should he of been shot? I lean towards yes, but this situation is extremely hard to judge in my opinion. It all falls on hows people view a taser in regards to its lethal ability so to speak. I think all of this could be settled as well if there was some sort of device or technique put into place that would immediately stop people from resisting arrest because that is usually when all of these problems start.
"My little boy never did nothing to nobody. He would give you the shirt off his back."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all falls on hows people view a taser in regards to its lethal ability so to speak. I think all of this could be settled as well if there was some sort of device or technique put into place that would immediately stop people from resisting arrest because that is usually when all of these problems start.
I saw some lady on TV, she was saying that resisting arrest and shooting an officer with a taser are both misdemeanors, which is interesting. But I really don't like the idea of sending a message that if you get arrested, you should fight the cop and try to grab his weapon. That seems like madness to me, I just don't see how that is okay. If they prosecute this cop for murder, in a very public way, it's going to have police hesitating to use their guns. And maybe that's a good thing in one respect. But it might also cost some their lives, and we know the news agencies aren't going to care when a cop gets killed. This incident is much more complicated than the George Floyd one.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google doesn't show his criminal record, where did you see it?

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Google doesn't show his criminal record, where did you see it?
I didn’t see it, it’s more of an assumption to be honest. But people that resist arrest like that USUALLY have a criminal record. And I’m not talking shoplifting or any petty stuff. There’s a reason why the media hasn’t released his record, because it doesn’t fit thier narrative. Take George Floyd for example, he did a home invasion on a pregnant lady. Didn’t see that one in the news until a week after his death and I had to dig just a little for it (articles online). Not tell me this: would you feel comfortable having George Floyd being your next door neighbor knowing he did this (even if it was in 2007 I believe), or would you believe he was rehabilitated? I do not know Brook’s criminal history, but more than likely this isn’t his first, 5th or 10th arrest. Just a heavy assumption for the record. But I bet my left but he’s done some **** without it being in the news. Normal people do not get into this situations. Majority of the time.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t see it, it’s more of an assumption to be honest. But people that resist arrest like that USUALLY have a criminal record. And I’m not talking shoplifting or any petty stuff. There’s a reason why the media hasn’t released his record, because it doesn’t fit thier narrative. Take George Floyd for example, he did a home invasion on a pregnant lady. Didn’t see that one in the news until a week after his death and I had to dig just a little for it (articles online). Not tell me this: would you feel comfortable having George Floyd being your next door neighbor knowing he did this (even if it was in 2007 I believe), or would you believe he was rehabilitated? I do not know Brook’s criminal history, but more than likely this isn’t his first, 5th or 10th arrest. Just a heavy assumption for the record. But I bet my left but he’s done some **** without it being in the news. Normal people do not get into this situations. Majority of the time.
I indeed looked up Floyd's record, which aside from general thoroughness is why I wanted to check this one as well. But until you see it, you can't conclude anything even if you have an assumption.

Good call.
;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We know now that Brooks took and aimed the stun gun at the police. But it all happened so fast, was that cop sure it was a stun gun? Maybe he just saw him pointing something at him, thought it might be a gun, and shot him. It's easy to judge these things in hindsight. Surely it's not a good idea to aim something at an armed officer? Well, maybe it's okay in the new reality.

I originally heard that Brooks shot the stun gun in the direction of the police, but now I keep hearing he just aimed it. When you watch the video there's a flash, but that might just be a trick of the light, maybe that's where that idea came from.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I indeed looked up Floyd's record, which aside from general thoroughness is why I wanted to check this one as well. But until you see it, you can't conclude anything even if you have an assumption.

;)
You can find a lot of it at reddit and also and youtube

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, how was justice served?
I dk. I think when either someone is arrested for an arrest able offense or a THREAT is neutralized so to speak, it’s necessarily justice being served. I’m thinking more in terms of: was the law properly enforced? Maybe someone could come up with a better phrase in regards to this situation or crimes in general.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I dk. I think when either someone is arrested for an arrest able offense or a THREAT is neutralized so to speak, it’s necessarily justice being served. I’m thinking more in terms of: was the law properly enforced? Maybe someone could come up with a better phrase in regards to this situation or crimes in general.
With regards to that recent incident, the police acted professionally at the beginning but yet ended up shooting a man who was drunk and sleeping it off.

Could they have handled it better? I think those policemen could have.

They should have just issued him a ticket and let him explain it to a judge the next morning.

Lock the car wheels for his safety and others.

A man dying over sleeping it off doesn't sound like justice is being served.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
With regards to that recent incident, the police acted professionally at the beginning but yet ended up shooting a man who was drunk and sleeping it off.

Could they have handled it better? I think those policemen could have.

They should have just issued him a ticket and let him explain it to a judge the next morning.

Lock the car wheels for his safety and others.

A man dying over sleeping it off doesn't sound like justice is being served.
But what’s wrong with them arresting him and doing there job though? They were doing there job when Floyd resisted arrest and grabbed one of there tasers. If a civilian tried to grab a cops taser even by simply passing him in the street I do not think that person should get a pass on jack ****. Here’s another point I’ve been thinking about lately.... I understand cops sign up to be cops and understand the risks and dangers. But with all these videos going around and what not, civilians and humanity in general only seem to give a **** about getting everything on video and watching this type of **** unfold from behind the window shopping glass. I just think there should be laws that hold citizens a little bit more accountable in regards to just sitting back like there at the movie theatre when stuff like this goes down. This whole mess in our country going on has really shown people’s true colors and motives. I find it impossible to Monday morning quarterback the cop in the Atlanta situation because it happened so quick and he had absolute reason to think his life was in danger (taser pointed at him). The cop should easily slide when this is brought to a courtroom imo. If he doesn’t then you might as well take firearms away from cops at this point and just let the mob mentality of this country be the rule of law.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But what’s wrong with them arresting him and doing there job though? They were doing there job when Floyd resisted arrest and grabbed one of there tasers. If a civilian tried to grab a cops taser even by simply passing him in the street I do not think that person should get a pass on jack ****. Here’s another point I’ve been thinking about lately.... I understand cops sign up to be cops and understand the risks and dangers. But with all these videos going around and what not, civilians and humanity in general only seem to give a **** about getting everything on video and watching this type of **** unfold from behind the window shopping glass. I just think there should be laws that hold citizens a little bit more accountable in regards to just sitting back like there at the movie theatre when stuff like this goes down. This whole mess in our country going on has really shown people’s true colors and motives. I find it impossible to Monday morning quarterback the cop in the Atlanta situation because it happened so quick and he had absolute reason to think his life was in danger (taser pointed at him). The cop should easily slide when this is brought to a courtroom imo. If he doesn’t then you might as well take firearms away from cops at this point and just let the mob mentality of this country be the rule of law.
Try visiting Japan, the land of sake, go ahead and do the same.

You won't be shot, I can almost guarantee that.

And yet, they have one of the lowest if not the lowest cases of homicide worldwide.

Police shootings are rare to almost non existent.

Don't forget, its also the land of the Yakuza.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try visiting Japan, the land of sake, go ahead and do the same.

You won't be shot, I can almost guarantee that.

And yet, they have one of the lowest if not the lowest cases of homicide worldwide.

Police shootings are rare to almost non existent.

Don't forget, its also the land of the Yakuza.
Not surprising in a violent society the police probably is violent too and vice versa i guess.
It would be surprising if in a violent society police would be peaceful.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not surprising in a violent society the police probably is violent too and vice versa i guess.
It would be surprising if in a violent society police would be peaceful.
Then it's a problem with the culture.

The solution is obvious.

But the thing about culture is that it takes time to change.

Another thing that's seems strange to me, how is it when in Japan, the yakuza doesn't carry firearms nor swords but in America they don't mind doing so.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then it's a problem with the culture.

The solution is obvious.

But the thing about culture is that it takes time to change.

Another thing that's seems strange to me, how is it when in Japan, the yakuza doesn't carry firearms nor swords but in America they don't mind doing so.
There are many theories about it. Most of them are not PC I guess. Bottom line I guess is thatt Japan is a homogenic (northern) culture without too much foreign disruption besides ww2 and the A-bomb so they could evolve more decently.

Fox example in most countries in the world chaos was ruling. Invaders came and go and then some Mongols too. If the mongols would have taken over Japan that have might disturbed their development. Korea as a powerful culture did not have that luck for example. They had a very chaotic history.

Muslims and some historians still blame the Mongols for the problems in Islam.

The thing with culture is it is not easy to change specially for the better. You can do some irreversible error which pushes you back in your develepment. It's like brain surgery. Not easy and high risk.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There are many theories about it. Most of them are not PC I guess. Bottom line I guess is thatt Japan is a homogenic (northern) culture without too much foreign disruption besides ww2 and the A-bomb so they could evolve more decently.

Fox example in most countries in the world chaos was ruling. Invaders came and go and then some Mongols too. If the mongols would have taken over Japan that have might disturbed their development. Korea as a powerful culture did not have that luck for example. They had a very chaotic history.

Muslims and some historians still blame the Mongols for the problems in Islam.

The thing with culture is it is not easy to change specially for the better. You can do some irreversible error which pushes you back in your develepment. It's like brain surgery. Not easy and high risk.
Let's put it into something that's easier to understand.

Say for example, that u r a newly appointed Director, charged to bring in profits from say ur multiple African branches that sells shoes.

After visiting most if not all of the branches you realise that its the culture (mindset) of the management team there thats pulling things down.

In their mindset, Africans are poor and don't really wear shoes, they prefer to run bare footed.

But in ur mind, holy shiet!!...there's such a huge untapped market! So many people are not wearing shoes!!!!

What should you do?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put it into something that's easier to understand.

Say for example, that u r a newly appointed Director, charged to bring in profits from say ur multiple African branches that sells shoes.

After visiting most if not all of the branches you realise that its the culture (mindset) of the management team there thats pulling things down.

In their mindset, Africans are poor and don't really wear shoes, they prefer to run bare footed.

But in ur mind, holy shiet!!...there's such a huge untapped market! So many people are not wearing shoes!!!!

What should you do?
I would do what I would think is most reasonable. If I think I can sell them shoes I would do it I guess.

I guess there is a huge difference to the president of a country. He is bound to the constitution and to the will of the people. That are the rules in a democracy.

That is why some people prefere dictatorships. It can be ruled little bit like a company with one real chief without much boundaries.