Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Geography trumps Inner Game

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I have lived in most cities and every region of the U.S.--- Chicago, Seattle, Tampa, Orlando, Washington DC, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, etc.
I have dated so many women from so many different cities and states that I can honesty tell you ---that geography matters a lot more than inner game when dating hot women. In fact, a lot more!

When I moved to Tampa I was very successful with women down there. Phoenix, AZ, same as well. Las Vegas not so much. Washington DC was ok. I am now in Ohio and it sux here for dating.
My game, my appearance, and my sense of style is still the same wherever I lived.

Yet the girls in Columbus, OH are limited and many are fat who think they are hot and they EVERY REASON to believe it ---because men outnumber them 3:1. I go out on few dates with average or fat chicks and get nowhere with them. Dating here stinks bad! I think Columbus is an alright city--but not turned on at all by the women here and get nowhere with them.

When I lived in Florida and Arizona I had the cream of the crop of beautiful women chasing me and I was getting laid constantly. Why? Because their are so many hot girls in AZ and FL and so little men they are desperate to find any nice guy. You don't need game or looks in FL or AZ to pull hot babes. NYC is another place to find available, gorgeous single women. Too many women , not enough men.
However, in the Midwest game matters a lot more. Too many men and far less women. The women that are here -with the exception of Chicago ---are not as cute either.

I have thought of moving back to FL but there are no jobs there. Arizona is too hot and no jobs there either. But the dating life in those two states are amazing. If you can manage to move to either state you will do very well sexually.

Just my thoughts on guys who struggle with women. You need to go fishing where the great fish are biting. Forget about game, move to where there are tons and tons of hot women.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm near DC. I can tell you that Maryland is horrendous for dating. Annapolis & Baltimore both suck. Hardcore. For the DMV, DC is the best place to be.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Korrupt, I lived in Silverspring, MD and it sucked. DC was ok for dating though. I found the girls there to be somewhat uptight and workaholics.
I am telling you from personal experience -- Tampa, and Phoenix were the best cities for dating. Chicago and NYC are also very good.
The quality of hot women is high, the opportunities are plenty, and its just easy to hook up and date.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are the PAWGs at with a good gender ratio? I'm mixed, love fat girls with a fat @ss and don't mind it black which should make black girls perfect, but I don't want to deal with women who have father issues anymore.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
OP is 100% correct - it's all about supply and demand.

And remember - for a given neighborhood, the demographics change. Don't think you can go back 10 years later and have it be the same.

My ratings (1 - 10) of 14 cities I've lived in the past 14 years.

1) 2002 Amesbury, MA - 9
2) 2003 Princeton, NJ - 8
3) 2003 Spokane, WA - 7
4) 2004 Eatontown, NJ - 7
5) 2004 Orlando, FL - 6
6) 2008 Dallas, TX - 9
7) 2010 Cleveland, OH - 8
8) 2011 Melbourne, FL - 5
9) 2012 Houston, TX - 6
10) 2013 New York City, NY - 6
11) 2014 San Jose, CA - 5 (down from a 7 in 2013)
12) 2014 Austin, TX - 10
13) 2015 Tulsa, OK - 4
14) 2016 Atlanta, GA - 8

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I would rank Nashville,Tn and Memphis, Tn way down in the rankings. All the good girls are in relationships or you have to be in their hs or college social circle network to get them. Outside of them are ghetto rats, fat women, and feminists. Meanwhile, I can go to Atlanta, Ga and meet a normal girl like that.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil great list!

I never been to Mass. I heard its quality there. Need to check it out sometime.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely could see this. The more attractive women are much harder to find with a smaller population because there is a much smaller supply.

@bigneil I am surprised you have San Jose listed as there is a much larger population of men. In the flipside, you do have the entire bay area that feeds into it, so that helps.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in the Chicago suburbs my whole life. I go to a university in the city and it's dead haha. People are little awkward and they aren't exactly down to hang out or do anything. But maybe it's because it's a commuter school, that's what everyone keeps telling me anyway. I remember in orientation they said some sh!t like "don't feel bad if you aren't having sex, 63% of people here remained abstinent last semester!", or something like that anyway. I was just thinking to myself "well this place fvcking sucks" But the city is a lot more lively, and more hot chicks walking the streets. I tend to notice in the suburbs that the richer the area is, the hotter and more snobby the girls become and the more pvssified the guys tend to be. OP, where'd you meet all of your chicks when you were over here?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm near DC. I can tell you that Maryland is horrendous for dating. Annapolis & Baltimore both suck. Hardcore. For the DMV, DC is the best place to be.
Korrupt, I lived in Silverspring, MD and it sucked. DC was ok for dating though. I found the girls there to be somewhat uptight and workaholics.
I am telling you from personal experience -- Tampa, and Phoenix were the best cities for dating. Chicago and NYC are also very good.
The quality of hot women is high, the opportunities are plenty, and its just easy to hook up and date.
Yep yep. All the women in this area are stuck up and spoiled as all hell or disgusting ghetto trash. They are also all inundated with messages from creepy guys on social media, so whenever I try to message someone on FB/Insta (just a normal message like how've you been, or maybe something funny but innocent), even someone I knew in highschool, they ignore me. It's really, REALLY bad.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Supply and demand controls the value of all things.

This is nothing new.

Living in the city is better than living in suburbs or rural areas. Cities are competitive so if you can snag a job and your own apartment you're already beating out a lot of other guys. Then you have the added advantage of being at the center of the action. Girls from the suburbs that come in for the weekend want to date you because they can stay over at your place and live in the city a few times a week and maybe stay over at your place while they go on job interviews if they are trying to get a job after college. Cities are also more concentrated so its much easier to meet new women and date more than one woman at a time.

At least that's my experience.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Location location baby.

New Jersey has done wonders for the dating life. Philadelphia, New York City, and Connecticut is 30 million people within a 2 hour travel time frame.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I'mTheDoubleGreatest. Aurora/Naperville/Wheaton suburbs is where I did well.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'mTheDoubleGreatest. Aurora/Naperville/Wheaton suburbs is where I did well.
Ahh, ok. What are your thoughts on the big city then? I haven't got much to compare to so I'm wondering how it fares compared to other places. Also, how did you meet them? Most of the women I come across happen just by chance and I don't want it to be that way anymore.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Chicago is ranked high for dating. More women compared to men. Which is very good.
Go to Rush st and Michigan ave for the hot spot bars. There loads of hot women in those two areas. I just got some drinks into my system, made eye contact and then walked up and said hello.

Getting eye contact is important. It shows if they are interested without doing anything at all.

Last edited:

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Alfie said, "When it comes to shagging birds its all about one thing, location, location, location."

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago is ranked high for dating. More women compared to men. Which is very good.
Go to Rush st and Michigan ave for the hot spot bars. There loads of hot women in those two areas. I just got some drinks into my system, made eye contact and then walked up and said hello.

Getting eye contact is important. It shows if they are interested without doing anything at all.
Crap, I'm only 17 and even if I was 21 I wouldn't drink. feelsbadman

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely could see this. The more attractive women are much harder to find with a smaller population because there is a much smaller supply.

@bigneil I am surprised you have San Jose listed as there is a much larger population of men. In the flipside, you do have the entire bay area that feeds into it, so that helps.
He ranked Man Jose as a 5, which means it sucks. And it does. Believe me. that's why I'm leaving.

DC also seems like its good for some people but bad for others. It seems ghetto to me.

NYC, yeah, I just feel like you have to have loads of money there if you want to enjoy yourself. Same with Bay Area of course, but NY is just unreal. The guys who do well there are the celebs and the white investment bankers.

Areas that I want to explore more - Austin, Tampa, Phoenix, Minneapolis.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that liberal states suck for game. The girls I like the most lives in conservative states. I think girls in general give you more eye contact in places like the South. I was in Fort Worth recently, and i was getting eyefvcked by these college sorority girls there, it was crazy. The girls out here dont want to make eye contact cause they dont wanna look desperate.

Overall, I think geography is more important than game.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Location location baby.

New Jersey has done wonders for the dating life. Philadelphia, New York City, and Connecticut is 30 million people within a 2 hour travel time frame.
The word on the street is Philadelphia is full of ugly women. It was ranked as having among the must unattractive people in the United States.

I've only visited Philadelphia a few times, but I wasn't impressed.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He ranked Man Jose as a 5, which means it sucks. And it does. Believe me. that's why I'm leaving.

DC also seems like its good for some people but bad for others. It seems ghetto to me.

NYC, yeah, I just feel like you have to have loads of money there if you want to enjoy yourself. Same with Bay Area of course, but NY is just unreal. The guys who do well there are the celebs and the white investment bankers.

Areas that I want to explore more - Austin, Tampa, Phoenix, Minneapolis.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that liberal states suck for game. The girls I like the most lives in conservative states. I think girls in general give you more eye contact in places like the South. I was in Fort Worth recently, and i was getting eyefvcked by these college sorority girls there, it was crazy. The girls out here dont want to make eye contact cause they dont wanna look desperate.

Overall, I think geography is more important than game.
Not sure I would say more important, but definitely plays a role. The whole Bay Area is becoming very Southern-California like if you know what I mean. The only advantage we have is the large population, but it is spread over a large area. I have been out with women in pleasanton to San Francisco to Campbell to Redwood City (geographically about 40 miles, 50 minute drive). If you are in the bay area, especially man jose, try venturing out to the other pockets, like Berkeley, mountain view, redwood city, jack london square, and certainly san francisco.

Women from back east are noticably more confident and forward. They tend to have much stronger eye contact and more forward personalities. I feel like the Bay Area as a whole personifies the women we don't want...