Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Genuinely curious to the thought process.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen this pattern throughout women my whole life, family members, women I've dated , female colleges and friends e.t.c.

Literally I can only recall one women that didn't display this pattern and that was an ex (coincidentally she had zero hormonal mood swings).

What I'm talking about is the woe is me pattern. Basically making out how busy, hard done by and how much work they have on, and how they battling through doing everything themselves.

I often stop and look at this logicality. Have a think break it down a little in my head, look at it logicality and objectively.

99% of the time the women is talking **** and off her rocker. Literally just going off on one when they are not hard done by and there is plenty of time to do what needs to be done in the day, I clouding breaks and relaxation time.

Just curious why women do this?

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
They’re lacking positive attention, so they play the lets pity poor little me act …
A mindset of Any attention being better than minimal.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a) women are solipcistic as **** and anything they create in their own mind becomes irrefutable reality, in this case to manufacture sympathy from others
b) women are not really cut out for high strung career/education demands, men have an innate need for resources / status which drives them to work hard and push past the stress. women only due it for "muh independance" which is a miserable state of affairs. Lots of women even say they don't feel fulfilled unless they're employed which is laughable (though equally laughable if a man says this)

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They love to play the martyr and victim. Just look at the "single moms" whining, and having to jump on to Father's Day accolades. "Happy Father's Day!" "Oh, and don't forget all the single moms out there doing both mom and dad duty!" :rolleyes:

I raised my kids as a single dad when I was widowed whilst my youngest was still very little. The single parent thing isn't as tough as they like to make everyone believe, as long as you are motivated and can logically schedule things. I did all the household stuff while advancing my career AND doing all the "guy" stuff that women would never do, like digging post holes to replace a mailbox, landscaping, etc. I was busy but it definitely wasn't "the toughest job in the world" like they love to say it is.

But, they love their pity, even when it makes them look weak and incompetent when anyone looks at it objectively.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It feels good to "vent" even if the circumstances aren't necessarily "vent worthy."

She feels stressed, whether it's legit or not. She feels better after she shares her stressful situation with somebody else.

Off topic, if she is not a family member or significant other and she vents to you often, it's a sign of friendzone.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They love to play the martyr and victim. Just look at the "single moms" whining, and having to jump on to Father's Day accolades. "Happy Father's Day!" "Oh, and don't forget all the single moms out there doing both mom and dad duty!" :rolleyes:

I raised my kids as a single dad when I was widowed whilst my youngest was still very little. The single parent thing isn't as tough as they like to make everyone believe, as long as you are motivated and can logically schedule things. I did all the household stuff while advancing my career AND doing all the "guy" stuff that women would never do, like digging post holes to replace a mailbox, landscaping, etc. I was busy but it definitely wasn't "the toughest job in the world" like they love to say it is.

But, they love their pity, even when it makes them look weak and incompetent when anyone looks at it objectively.
Very interesting. How many kids did you raise solo? More than 1 i assume. These chicks are out here crying over raising just 1 alone lol