"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Gentlemen, the motherload

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
know the pink bible has been discussed here a lot. and let me tell you something

Not all girls think that way

personally, i LIKE being "dominated" and i certainly NEVER treated men like a piece of meat, or my "prey". I never thought of myself as a "huntress". The woman who wrote that is a femnazi, who has no respect for men, who dont think of them as people, and who just assume men are these dumb beasts that are only good for making money, supporting a wife, and sex. I think its wrong. I can say that i'm old-fashioned, in that i like it when guys do the work, and when i dont have to feel the need to be on the prowl. I think that women should respect men, and that men should respect women in return. but the whole female power thing is just absurd.

Like, the whole thing about the shopping carts, and what items are acceptable. its like they think that guys will look at what you are buying and asses what kind of person you are if you have feminine products in your cart. I wouldn't look that deeply into a man's shopping cart. It might give me insight into what food he likes, but thats it. If i was flirting with a guy and he had condoms in his cart, i'd probably think, he's gettin some and he's being safe. Brownie points.

Honestly, if you ever run into a girl that follows that sh*t, run, and run far away.



And i agree with the poster above me.

I find a LOT of the things posted here to be very offensive to women, and to treat us like meat and a pretty face, and breasts. like, "oh haha that chick is so hot, if you want to bang here all you gotta do is this" etc.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
simple, man. if you don't like the girl to be your girlfriend, stay casual and treat her with respect.

if you find a girl who's not up to your standards, someone else would think otherwise.

what's beer to you may be wine to me.

so goes the saying.

juz treat them with respect.
 

teflon

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
57
The reason the pinkbible is censored is because the sexist author knows her 'principles' would never stand up to scrutiny. She also says any offensive parts of it are meant as a joke. Ya, right. It's like when one someone insults you and then tells you 'what's a matter can't take a joke?'.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
I hope the author gets some big dude to stick it up her a*s until she cries like the bytch that she is.
Plus, the author is about a 6 or 7, so who is she fooling with the techniques?
 

teflon

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
57
After rereading some of the posts on that site, I think that half of them are put up by the author herself. I'm not talking about the ones that say Maren'insane poster. I'm talking about the pro-pink bible comments, that are usually just a couple of sentences long, and are written by anonymous.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Slashco, it's about the DJ Bible and ...

... Hall of Fame articles and the main articles from the front page of this site.

This site isn't about this message board, though that attracts the most traffic. Yeah, and McDonald's makes more than the 5-star steakhouse, too. But the steakhouse is better.

The Pink Bible is their foundation, their basis of theory, which is a man-bashing tract.

The poster who said that this site isn't about insulting women and being vile is correct because the foundation of this board is the DJ Bible and the articles which clearly explain DJ theory.

Where it often goes astray -- and I'm as guilty as anyone here -- is on this message board where a lot of woman-bashing comes into play.

The Pink Bible is written by an insecure man-hating woman. The DJ Bible is written by confident men, who respect women, but won't bow to them. There's a HUGE difference.
 
Top