Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gentlemen, have Self-respect!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intro

I see a lot of threads in the main section of guys crying about “My girlfriend cheated should I take her back” or the classic “my x” is this or that thread. I don’t even bother clicking on the links anymore because 90% of those threads could be easily answered if the OP took time to evaluate the situation and be honest with himself, if you have self-respect for yourself you wouldn’t keep running into problems again and again, because a man of self respect won’t put up witht hat shht!

The Super Simp

I was a Super Simp back in H.S. and College, what’s a super simp you asks? The same thing as a Super-AFC, a man who has no self-respect, lets women walk all over him, and do whatever it takes for the “chochoa” I saw my friends having success with women because they had self-respect for themselves. They held firm to their standards and values and refused to take shht from women, while I would run around and chase, chase, chase. I kept getting low value women shht on me and flakey women, why? Because I didn’t have any self-respect. I turned bitter like some vets who preach the Players only mantra(nothing wrong with it, but it's backwards at times), and loath women, viewed them all as “W****s” I became an insecure ahole yes I was getting women to respect me but women with little self-esteem or who I didn’t care for because I could easily manipulate them

Raise The bar

I got tired of being S**tted on by women, back in 2005, after my most “AFC” moment. To make a long story short, I got up at 6 a.m to meet some girl I met online (no picture, all i knew was a description) I went to the mall (4 minutes from my house) waited she didn’t show up. Furious I yelled cursed her out, she flipped it around and told me she was on her way home because she didn't see me(pfft) and gave me directions to her house too "make it up to her" lol. Like a fool I’m driving around in rush hour , because I still thought I could get some p*ssy. I get to the place run around downtown, like an idiot soaked in rain and the girl doesn’t even live there…

:kick:

To end the story, I never met the girl, come to find out the girl didn’t even live in the same state as me(ouch!). I got conned to the fullest, I felt like an idiot, the rage inside me made me bitter. I lost any swagger I had left. Had I had self-respect for myself, I would have never met a woman without seeing a picture first, much less at 6 A.M. in the morning like some sucker. Had I had standards, this would have been unacceptable. After this I wrote of online women and women in general. Thank God shortly after that, I met my natural buddy, if it wasn’t for him, showing me the light, I would still be in “Simperdom”, he helped reframe my reality when it comes to women. Thought me to be a man of confidence and self-respect amongst many more things. Gentlmen when you have self-respect your standards will raise automatically, it will become hard at first but hold on to them

Same chicks differen’t Solo

I don’t go to certain places anymore because I know there aren’t any high quality women there. When you start having self-respect for yourself, “Nexting” or “canceling” women is nothing, matter fact it should be standard. A problem with lot of guys is they don't listen nor qualify chicks, if you qualify your women, half the stuff you dealing with wouldn't be an issue. Woman belive it or not, want to be caught in their lies it's a shht test in itself, because she wants to see if you will put up with it. I use to stick around like a sucker because I wanted to be a nice guy. Now I won’t hesitate to cut a chick of.

Case In point
For those who read my last FR, you know that I went on a date with a chick, who basically rejected me. I was bummned out, The chick and I were suppose to hang out after the date and go out on the town. Did I go home like a sucker crying? Did I go run home so I can turn on my computer and post this on SS and have guys console me? NO I decided to go and have fun, and guess what, I had one of the best nights I can remember as of recent,

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158877
^^here is the Fr

When the chick who dissed me saw me downtown later that night she was shocked, after this I knew she was trilfing bird(and I had a blast!!), a couple days later she was texting me. The old me would have cursed her out, but the new me won’t do that. You see I have too much self-respect to get mad over some lame bird. When you get angry start cursing and ranting, you give your power to them. I held on to my power, the bird apologized for being "disrespectful". I didn’t accept it(she only said sorry because i caught her in a lie when she went downtown when she said she would be going home), and told her not call me unless she wants to come to my place and fcuk. Of course she didn’t she called me a liar but it's to late she got exposed there was no smypathy on my part.

Case number 2
I met a girl on the field a couple weeks ago; she was suppose to come to my house. She never came over. Why? She told me that her ex-boyfriend got kicked out his apartment and would be moving in with her. As soon as I heard this, I deleted her number without hesitation and didn’t text her nor call her again. On the day that we were suppose to hang out I was actually hanging out with another chick and had fun;) . A couple days later the girl who flaked on me for her x; texted me asking me why I won’t talk to her anymore. I flat out told her there was nothing to discuss, she then asked me if “we can be friends” to which I flat out said no. Friends for what? I already have enough girl or guy friends. You see gentlemen it doesn’t matter who you are it still happens, but did I run on SS crying about it? No, I was honest with myself and the situation. For the girl to go back to her boyfriend is a sign of disrespect

In Conclusion

If you are a man of high standards, value and have respect for yourself, others can tell why? The way you carry yourself, how you talk, operate etc etc. A lot of the problems you guys face can easily be decided if you detach your emotions from the situation and use a cool, and calm head. Also one thing I didn't talk about but have in the pass is, "qualify" your women gentlemen, pay attention to not what they say but how they say it. If you qualify your chicks it's not that hard to find out what they really are about, does this mean a chick won't get away with a lie? of course not, but qualyfing saves you a lot of time and trouble. How do you expect a woman to respect you, if you don’t respect yourself?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see you progress Solo.

Now lets hope you're not simply mentally masturbating.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there. Done that. Nexting girls quickly is a thrill at first but useless in the long run in my opinion. I understand that some women can show traits that warrant an automatic cut off of contact, but the examples you've shown I see as tell-tale examples of women with not enough attraction/rapport. I see you are implementing the returning fox theory, and I have nothing against that theory, But imo you are setting the price of admission too high for a movie that they have already proven they are not extremely interested in seeing.

I've tried ultimatums and telling women to lose my number and all of the questionable tactics that looked alpha at the time. Out of the handful of girls I have done this to, the one I managed to TA (turn around) with this method was perhaps the lowest quality girl I've been involved with to date.

Instead of nexting women quickly, I believe it would be better to attempt to make these women attracted to you and get that 2nd hang out.

Here at Sosuave, the general standpoint is that if one girl isn't cooperating in the early stages of seduction, she isn't worth dealing with if you can find another that will cooperate from jump. But really, how much extra effort is needed to try and spin one extra plate that is not head over heels for you whilst you simultaneously try and find a higher quality plate? I would even go as far as to say that this plate will teach you more about seduction than the woman who is already primed and ready to go.

The only downside I can see is that if your esteem is not built on a strong foundation, you might take the rejection(s) and necessary ramping-up of your seduction tactics personally. But if you are well-grounded in who you are and can look back at your successes and KNOW that you will eventually win or give it your all and take pride in that, it should be a fun experience trying to Turn Around a chick that has flaked or shown low interest level in another way.

The question is not whether your standards are high but whether you are using your seduction skills as much as you could be for every woman. I believe that is the difference that turns a numbers game into a game of seduction skills.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats Good Mf!!

Microphone Fiend said:
Been there. Done that. Nexting girls quickly is a thrill at first but useless in the long run in my opinion. I understand that some women can show traits that warrant an automatic cut off of contact, but the examples you've shown I see as tell-tale examples of women with not enough attraction/rapport. I see you are implementing the returning fox theory, and I have nothing against that theory, But imo you are setting the price of admission too high for a movie that they have already proven they are not extremely interested in seeing.
MF!! what's good my dude!! good to see you back. The first chick I went out with on two dates already; so attraction was most def there if she was willing to go on a second, the deal breaker was me slipping and ranting on about my X. The second chick had her X staying with her, so attraction/rapport thing wasn't an issue per say
I've tried ultimatums and telling women to lose my number and all of the questionable tactics that looked alpha at the time. Out of the handful of girls I have done this to, the one I managed to TA (turn around) with this method was perhaps the lowest quality girl I've been involved with to date.
When I "next" a chick, I don't do it with the hope that she will come back. Matter fact I've already moved on, I'm not the type of dude to be like I hope XXX chick comes back in three months, I'm constantly adding or nexting new prospects.

Instead of nexting women quickly, I believe it would be better to attempt to make these women attracted to you and get that 2nd hang out.
I don't know if you read my story or not, but if you read it you would know that the first chick was a 2nd hang out, and the second chick had her X man coming to live with her, that to me is a deal breaker and unacceptable

Here at Sosuave, the general standpoint is that if one girl isn't cooperating in the early stages of seduction, she isn't worth dealing with if you can find another that will cooperate from jump. But really, how much extra effort is needed to try and spin one extra plate that is not head over heels for you whilst you simultaneously try and find a higher quality plate? I would even go as far as to say that this plate will teach you more about seduction than the woman who is already primed and ready to go.
Agreed

The only downside I can see is that if your esteem is not built on a strong foundation, you might take the rejection(s) and necessary ramping-up of your seduction tactics personally. But if you are well-grounded in who you are and can look back at your successes and KNOW that you will eventually win or give it your all and take pride in that, it should be a fun experience trying to Turn Around a chick that has flaked or shown low interest level in another way.
In the words of Biggie Smalls "I don't chasem, I replace'em" even a grandma gave me this advice. Why sweat a chick who ain't feeling me? In the words of fiddy cent "I aint got time to waste.."

The question is not whether your standards are high but whether you are using your seduction skills as much as you could be for every woman. I believe that is the difference that turns a numbers game into a game of seduction skills.

MF

I see you're point, but I don't think you read my post througly my dude. It's not a question of your seduction skills being good enough but a a quesiton of a woman showing blantant signs of disrespect to a man and you willing to put up with it. If a chick flakes on me more then twice she is done!! That's my rule, two chances that's it (although lately I don't even give a chick a second chance, cause I have way to many options to give some flake a chance, when another chick is trying to see me)

A woman letting her X-boyfriend live with her, doesn't mean that my seduction skills are wack, it means that she is a moron for wanting to choose her past over the future (me)

A woman who decides to cut me off after the second date cause my dumb-ass talked about my X to much, could she be re-seduced? Proably but what's the point if I can go get another chick who is hotter, which I did in the fr ;)

EDIT: ANOTHER THING I WANNA MAKE CLEAR (AND I'M TYPING IN CAPS FOR EMPHASIS) IS THAT, THIS ISN'T ABOUT "NEXTING" OR "CANCELING" GIRLS, I WAS USING THOSE STORIES TO ILLUSTARTE (SP) MY POINT ABOUT HAVING "SELF-RESPECT". IF YOU HAVE SELF-RESPECT FOR YOURSELF, YOU WON'T PUT UP WITH B.S.!!

Last edited: