Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

genital warts... questions...

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... so I think I have genital warts... which sucks major @ss but I'll deal with it... just some questions for those of you who have or had it...

1. What did it look like...? I have what appear to be really small warts in my pubic hair... so I dunno.. I shave my pubic hair all off once in awhile and I get a little razor burn so when I first saw them, thats what I thought they were.... but now they're not going away... so...??

2. from what I've read already researched... you can't completely get rid of them and its in you forever..?? cause that sucks serious @ss if thats true...

anyway... some replies on what to do or some sites that deal with it would be cool... I've already been to the CDC site.. that didn't help too much...

anywayz...

Best,

Jin

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what I've read already researched... you can't completely get rid of them and its in you forever..?? cause that sucks serious @ss if thats true...
Yes, unfortunately it's true. BUT you don't always have the warts... you have outbreaks and then they go away. But you have the virus (HPV) all the time. My best friend has this and she's only had an outbreak once. I'm not sure what brings them on, I think it's a variety of factors... I know she got her only outbreak when she had the flu, I think her doctor said it was probably brought on by that. I think it's just about when your body is weakened, so stay healthy and you shouldn't have any problems. But, no there is no "cure" or antibiotics or anything to get rid of HPV. But on the bright side, supposedly it is the most common STD out there, but people just don't know they have it because it doesn't always lead to genital warts. Just be safe from now on, it's especially ****ed up when a girl gets it because it can lead to cervical cancer in women. So even if you're not having an outbreak, don't be a **** and expose her to the virus.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
man that sucks, i dont really know any sites, but im sure your doc will let you know how to approach this best.

might be silly but you sure there not ingrowns?

your attitude is bloody awsome too btw, i would probably dump in my pants or lose lots of hair.
Ok... so I think I have genital warts... which sucks major @ss but I'll deal with it...
damn those club med skanks

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn those club med skanks
lol... damn right...

yeah.. thats what I've read so far.. but I'll go to Planned Parenthood and see whats up....

thanx for all the info and help guys...

Best,

Jin

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no. You get over warts after about 7 years. It's herpes that doesn't go away and has outbreaks. Decide which one it is.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
No no no. You get over warts after about 7 years. It's herpes that doesn't go away and has outbreaks. Decide which one it is.
Herpes never goes away yeah. Not sure about what you say about the genital warts going away after a few years, but I know that HPV (the virus that causes genital warts and cervical cancer in women) NEVER goes away.

-dM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go see a doctor?

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
warts

Ok here's the lowdown on genital warts

I have had them for about 16 years

I have had about 7 outbreaks, and I go to my dermatologist and he burns them off with liquid nitrogen.

The virus can stay in your lowest level skin cells, your "basal cells". The virus only becomes infectious if you have an outbreak and the virus moves up to the upper layers of cells and causes wart lesions. Some people become immune to it over time and get no more outbreaks. I did not. However, my case is very mild and easily treated. Be careful with a GF, lesions can appear on her cervix and cause abnormal pap smears. This happened to my GF.

There are many strains of this virus, and the wart strain in very, very rarely related to cervical cancer. There is another 2 strains, that do not cause warts or any other symptoms in men, that are highly correlated with cervical cancer.

THE BAD NEWS - These cancer-causing strains are now show to be connected with other genital and oral cancers to people who have had them for 25+ years. These cancers include penis, vulva, vagina, anal, mouth, throat, and esophagus cancer.

THE GOOD NEWS (Jin this is for your peace of mind) - A biotechnical company called Stressgen has developed a theraputic vaccine which all but causes immunity to the virus for those already infected. It is in stage III clincal trials and is called HspE7. This vaccine will be available by 2007 and only needs to finish clincal testing and be approved by the FDA. To read more, check out www.stressgen.com.

Also, a preventative vaccine has shown to be 100% effective and will be marketed by Merck, Inc. withing the next 5 years.

It appears that the hpv problem (50 millions Americans infected) will be coming to an end within 10 years.

Good luck

Poach

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet.... well sort of... so this vaccine will make you immune even if you already have it...? so i'm guessing it doesn't kill the virus.. it just makes you immune to it.... I can deal with that...

thats pretty cool...

So.. I have small warts..which means I don't have the serious cancer causing kind..?? which is cool and relieving... :D

question for you though... did you tell your g/f when you found out or just let it go....??

Thanks for all the info!

Best,

Jin

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears that the hpv problem (50 millions Americans infected) will be coming to an end within 10 years.
Does this mean that one in six people in the US could you give you genital warts???

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another example of the sickening western culture

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
another example of the sickening western culture
From a guy in NY thats pretty funny.