“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gender Reversal with Tests

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
I get tested all the time.
But i dont know if they are a test but it seems like a test.

so has anyone had any obvious test and had Gender reversed it
or anyone wanna comment on this area.

Ben
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by alphamale1
I get tested all the time.
But i dont know if they are a test but it seems like a test.

so has anyone had any obvious test and had Gender reversed it
or anyone wanna comment on this area.

Ben
A more detailed explanation of what u are asking / saying would be of much help:rolleyes:

Thanx.
 

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Have u used the tests that women use to test a man.
thats my question

If reverse psychology is the way of getting women
playing them at their own game
stealing their lines before they do
and more

then we need comments on gender reversing tests back at them.

Ben
 

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Do you mean sh|t-tests? Like when a woman says, 'I'm not sure if you are my type?' to test your ability to respond?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I have used these tests back on women, but I have alway found that the more intellegant or sexy women respond better. Insecure women tend to get flustered and think you are just playing games, rather than having fun. DeAngelo does a lot of this stuff:

Im not sure if you are my type....
Im not sure if this relationship will work out....
I'm trying to decide if I will let you kiss me.

The delivery is key in these, I generally find that more funny than ****y works best.

I can remember one girl, said to me, 'Your not the type of guy I could date', my response was, 'Why whats wrong with you, thats gonna stop me feeling attracted to you?' She turned from an ice queen to a adorable and doteing princess within a few minutes.

This can be a lot of fun.....
 
Top