Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gays have the right to marry

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gays have the right to marry. They always had it. Just not to other men. That's not marriage. That's a sick joke perpetrated by the financial barons who hold out medical insurance as the carrot for gays to suck on.

Limit insurance to business contracts, ban insurance on natural persons.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whaaaa?

For the record, I oppose gay marriage... not for any particular reason... just because all the left-wing idiots I hate seem to think its so desperately important for chocolate-pushers to be allowed to get married inside catholic cathedrals or some sh1t.

I mean, its such an irrelevant issue, marriage in the post-femcopalypse world is such an anachronism anyway. I think gays should be allowed to marry, if only for the economic boost to the marriage celebrant industry it would provide.

But because those disgusting left-wing wah wah whingers bang on about soooo much, I'm inclined to oppose it just to p1ss them off.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
On the surface, you might wonder why left wing politicians "care" about gay marriage so much. Gays are only a few percent of the population.

Here is the real reason...

Which group is the strongest supporter of gays?

Women. (Mostly straight white women.)

The whole gay marriage thing is nothing but a way for the left to secure the women votes.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same way I dont accept any interference in my personal life at the same time I dont accept any interference in the personal life of other individuals wheter they are like me or not.
Just like Im not gonna take a used and abused women as wife even if they want me to, Im not expecting anyone to stick to someone he doesnt want.

You either believe in freedom or you don't, part-time freedom belongs to leftists.

As long as something happens between consenting adults and the conseguences of that actions are on the two willing parties I see nothing wrong with that.

I Agree about gay people to marry or drug addicts to use drugs as long as no one is getting damaged from such facts, thats why I oppose to adoption for gay couples while supporting their right to marry, thats why I support legalization of light drugs but not welfare to those who burn their brain out using them.

Again, you either believe in freedom or you don't and if you don't you have no right to complain is yours is the first one to not be respected.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day. Another troll post.

What the **** does this have to do with gaming women?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
On the surface, you might wonder why left wing politicians "care" about gay marriage so much. Gays are only a few percent of the population.

Here is the real reason...

Which group is the strongest supporter of gays?

Women. (Mostly straight white women.)

The whole gay marriage thing is nothing but a way for the left to secure the women votes.
Mike32ct for the win.

You are absolutely correct. I'm glad that some are able to see the real mechanism that churns below the surface and devours common sense.

Moving this thread to AE.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not sufficient warrant.
--John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)​

Consequently, gays should have the right of marriage.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Prevent Harm?

Deep Dish said:
The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not sufficient warrant.
--John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)

Consequently, gays should have the right of marriage.
Except for the glaring fact children being deprived a mother and father. Assuming of course a child accessory is the next obvious step after the faggots and dykes claim their "freedom" to marry to complete the ensemble of hetero normality.

So Consequently, faggots and especially lezzo's ( we already know the statistics on fatherless children when it comes to crime, suicide, drug abuse etc etc) shouldn't have the right to marriage.

Preventing harm indeed.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideal situation for a kid growing up is a loving mother and father. It doesn't always work out that way, but I don't think we should set up an institution specifically designed to make that scenario impossible for children.

Look at this way- the majority of people on this site either had absent parents, divorced, or were abused in some way by your parents.

Having a good mom and a dad and making that more likely for kids growing up is more important to me than following what is politically correct for the last 3 or 4 years (heck, Clinton signed a law against gay marriage in the 1990s-not that long ago. It was common sense).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a Constitutional right to fvck an 18 y/o boy, but I'm a child molester if I fvck a 17 y/o girl? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
So I have a Constitutional right to fvck an 18 y/o boy, but I'm a child molester if I fvck a 17 y/o girl? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:
It's not all bad. At least you can marry the boy, adopt 2 African babies to gain a sense of legitimacy to your loving union and quell your liberal white guilt at the same time. When they're a bit older you can put them through our dumbed down, anti-bullying education system where even the fat kid who always comes last gets a prize.

I swear the barbarians who will soon be pushing down the gates of the toilet circling West will be a welcome change to this bullsh!t.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
why only "light" drugs? It's NOBODY ELSE'S BIZ what an adult puts into or takes outof their own body! Why can't people LEARN that? If you allow gov't to interfere with THAT, then they will USE that entry to interfere with ALL your life, count on it, and sooner rather than later, too! At GUNpoint, which is how ALL gov't stuff is done, really, the THREAT of killing you if you resist their tyranny! I think dopes are idiots, but it is THEIR body. If all that is going on is their ruining THEIR life, it's their right. Prosecute them, of course, for neglect of kids or any other REAL crime, but not possession, use, manufacture or sale of dope. The REASON dope is so big an issue is the EXPENSE, and the ONLY reason you can't stay high all day on $2 is that it's illegal. make it cheap, get as many hooked as possible, then put POISON it all of it and GET RID OF THE IDIOTS.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
It's not all bad. At least you can marry the boy, adopt 2 African babies to gain a sense of legitimacy to your loving union and quell your liberal white guilt at the same time. When they're a bit older you can put them through our dumbed down, anti-bullying education system where even the fat kid who always comes last gets a prize.

I swear the barbarians who will soon be pushing down the gates of the toilet circling West will be a welcome change to this bullsh!t.

Promoting women and faggotry was the banksters way of weakening the United States, disrupting innovation and rational thought

...through this can be waged endless war

...as women will always cringe in fear as the drums of war sound and dumb men will rush to defend women in a society in which their rank is of chattal slave fit only to die in war.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . )
Except for the glaring fact children being deprived a mother and father. Assuming of course a child accessory is the next obvious step after the faggots and dykes claim their "freedom" to marry to complete the ensemble of hetero normality.
There is no child. Marriage and adoptions are two separate issues. It’s possible to argue for the right of gay marriage but not adoptions and remain intellectually consistent.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
There is no child. Marriage and adoptions are two separate issues. It’s possible to argue for the right of gay marriage but not adoptions and remain intellectually consistent.
Bollocks, marriage and children go hand in hand. If you think society won't see an influx of phaggots and lezzo's with child accessory in tow once gay marriage is fully "normalized" into society your dreaming. This will only add to societal problems.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
True indeed, Im favorable to gay marriage for the reasons stated above while at the same time I strongly oppose to any family created by law instead of nature.

If it was for me even single would not be able to adopt children, let alone single women be able to have them fertilized in a clinic...I believe the only way is the natural family and no other bvllsh1t.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The insurance issue is of paramount importance nowadays. One of the things Obama and Romney have in common is that they both want to force all Americans to buy medical insurance -- or face fines, penalties, and ultimately, jail time.

Should the Republic last another 100 years, insurance will be a non-issue. But normal marriage will have been long destroyed. 99% of the marriages will be some slvt's "bisexual" BF azz raping her son for a decade until he's so fvcked in the brain that he replaces his mom as the guy's b1tch. Oh, the heartbreak of being a gay divorcee at age 23 -- being nexted for being too old.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
???

Why does gay marriage threaten you all so much?

It doesn't affect me in the least. My mind is not troubled to know that two girls or two guys are getting it on somewhere.

The more handsome gay guys come out of the closet, the more bytches for me.

As for the adoption thing: stats show that children do best (education, crime, employment levels etc.) when they have TWO parents regardless of gender. Those are the numbers.

Bottom line: mind your own fvcking business.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Leporello said:
???

Why does gay marriage threaten you all so much?

It doesn't affect me in the least. My mind is not troubled to know that two girls or two guys are getting it on somewhere.

The more handsome gay guys come out of the closet, the more bytches for me.

As for the adoption thing: stats show that children do best (education, crime, employment levels etc.) when they have TWO parents regardless of gender. Those are the numbers.

Bottom line: mind your own fvcking business.
The derpish catchcry of the "progressive" .

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/what-does-it-matter-to-you/

btw the actions of retarded liberals that serve only to weaken and thrust the west down the sh!tter just that little bit more do actually add up believe it or not. It's everyone's "fvcking business".

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
The derpish catchcry of the "progressive" .

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/what-does-it-matter-to-you/

btw the actions of retarded liberals that serve only to weaken and thrust the west down the sh!tter just that little bit more do actually add up believe it or not. It's everyone's "fvcking business".
This is one of the more blatant things about righties - they are EXTREMELY sensitive. Liberals only care if something actually affects their lives; if someone, somewhere, does something to make a conservative feel icky, they'll scream about it until they pass out.