“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gaybashing ... Why?

Pookalicious

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Gay Nirvana
Okay, I can understand the fact that you guys have deleted every single thread I have ever made. After all this is a forum for seducing women.

But I have a legit question I hope you guys can answer, so mods, please dont delete this thread!

My question is this. What do you guys have against homosexuals? If anything gays help your game by reducing the competition!

Also, why is it that whenever you think something is lame, you call it "gay"? It just makes no sense to me...would be like a fag saying "OMG..that is sooo straight!"

So spill it fellas...why do you hate gays so much? What is it that bothers you about their existence?

Before you try and give the whole "Its Unnatural" argument, keep in mind that many animals perform homosexual activities in their natural environment.

Humans seem to be the only species with hang-ups about this issue.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
274
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
i don't have anything against gays. i just don't like the idea of some guy wanting to shoot his load in my butthole.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
i don't have anything against gays. i just don't like the idea of some guy wanting to shoot his load in my butthole.
Likewise.

But i cant help but feel that you're just joking around...
 

Pookalicious

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Gay Nirvana
No guys I am serious. Can you answer this question for me?

no more pink fonts or silly signatures.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Oh boy here we go...

In the the 1980's fags came out of the closet, in the 1990's fags came out of the 'wood-work', now in the 2000's fags are coming out of 'cyber-space'. When will it ever end? I fear it will never end until they 'come out of our asses"!!!!! Or should I say 'come into' our asses!!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
I dont really care about if you are gay or not... however I would like to know if you are the real Pook, or just happen to have a similar user name?
 

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
As people grow older, so do their intelligence. With the exceptions of those who live in one-horse towns that parents embed their youth's mind with nonsense and hate.

Personally, I like gays: gay jokes are the funniest, gay friends can give a "to die for" fashion advices to a straight guy like me.

Gay people are the "gayest" people to be around with when at their gayest moment, but they are the worst PMS *****es when they're not.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
What can't you get?

You come here with the rainbow flag stuck up your butt and yell - oh look at me! I'm a fag! I'm a fag! I can suck a **** and take it up the ass! :rolleyes:

And all of your posts are like that. Why do you expect us to like it? We don't fukkin care.

IF YOU WANNA STAY IN THIS FORUM, YOU BETTER CONTRIBUTE SOME PRODUCTIVE ADVICES/OPINIONS.

cause right now you're just trolling around for attention.

BTW: Is it really true that women don't turn you on?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I dislike anyone who feels they have something to prove AND feel that they have to do it by imposing it at a level similar to shoving it down someone's throat. What makes it worse is when they say that they are misunderstood and ostracized by society. All of this after literally flogging everyone with their ideas.

It doesn't matter whether they are political, right to life, cultural, religious, lifestyle, or animal rights zealots, the fact that they attempt to persuade people to their views by force makes them all seem like @ssholes.

I am willing to listen to and discuss anyone's views but come on now, there is a more effective way of doing it.
 
Last edited:

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia

It doesn't matter whether they are political, right to life, cultural, religious, lifestyle, animal rights zealots, the fact that they attempt to persuade people to their views by force makes them all seem like @ssholes.
He wasn't "persuading by force" others to be gay. He's simply telling other what his view is on gay in his signature and making a thread simply because he wants to know why he got flamed/ignored/etc in other threads. Clarification as they call it.

So I refute your post.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, I too have nothing against homosexuality. In fact, I don't recall seeing any of your other posts. That's because I don't concider myself a regular. I tend to go along with the general consensus here. It's ok if your gay just tone it down a bit.
 

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
Originally posted by Pookalicious

My question is this. What do you guys have against homosexuals? If anything gays help your game by reducing the competition!
To answer your questions..
I have nothing against the gays so I can't answer it for you since I don't represent everybody here. I actually in fact like gay people because I have many gay friends. Yes I can hear the "yah whatever, that's what everybody says". Well sorry buddy but you're gonna have to chill with me to see what I mean. Everyone's different.

Most people hate gay simply because they disgust the idea of other's men's **** and the two same sex doing it.
 

Pookalicious

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Gay Nirvana
thanks for the honest replies guys. really puts things in perspective.

I will comment on this thread when I have more time.

And yes, to answer your question I am Pook and I have come out of the closet. Surprised?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Abnigh9
He wasn't "persuading by force" others to be gay. He's simply telling other what his view is on gay in his signature and making a thread simply because he wants to know why he got flamed/ignored/etc in other threads. Clarification as they call it.

So I refute your post.
You have reason to refute my post because you obviously had not had a chance to read his posts that the moderators felt fit to delete. If you had, you may have understood why he was bashed, flamed or whatever would call it.

Not understanding the entire story is what puts people in such a fervor in everyday life. They watch a 30 second blip on the evening news and then make snap judgments. They had been baited and was easily reeled in.

I admit, doing the due diligence to find out the history takes time and may not be as pleasurable as immediately jumping onto the bandwagon. I choose to take the time and come to my own conclusions after learning the facts.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I think you're pulling our legs with this gay stuff, Pookalicious. But I'll still give an answer to your question.

I don't have any problem with homosexuals. Each to their own, I say. However, this is a site dedicated to helping heterosexual males get heterosexual women. It's not of much use for homosexuals trying to pick up their same sex. If you are seriously coming here for advice, I don't think you will find much material to help you out.
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Personally i dont hate gay people. but i DO think it is WRONG to be gay, and gay acts disgust me, you arent wanted here. Get out

just my 2 cents

if you are pook im bill clinton
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Pookalicious
No guys I am serious. Can you answer this question for me?

no more pink fonts or silly signatures.
It isn't so much the gay bashing that bothers me as the fact that at every moment someone starts a gay witchhunt or over-analyzes posts/jokes for a possible gay tendency. Some guys here are so into the alpha male idea that I think they want to fuck alpha-males.
 
Top