"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Gay Thong Opener

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
For those of you who dont know what to say on the approach, here is one that works very well for me.

I walk right up to my target and say

"Excuse me, I just wanted to let you know that your thong is showing. There are lots of perverted guys around here who might get the wrong idea and think that you are showing it off on purpose!"

This one always opens well but depends on what she is wearing..obviously no thong means no opener right? Wrong! Here is another one...

Walk up to them acting all gay and say "Oh my good lord! You are soooo cute! But that jacket/shirt/hair has GOT to go, honey! (snap fingers) then give her fashion advice for a while as you start to feel her up...eventually she gets suspicious.

HER: Are you really gay?
YOU: Extremely! (feeling her up even more blatantly)
HER: What are you doing with my ass then?
YOU: Well, you are unusually man-like for a girl.
HER: (Protests or hits you)
YOU: I cant believe it! Gay bashing in 2004! Where is society headed?

Proceed and escalate as usual. Damn I am good!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Don, you should be filming this stuff. It would make for classic TV! :)
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I'm going to try the first idea ASAP! there is a chick at work here that shows off her thong. damn it!

I'm actually going to have something to say this time. thank u. usually I'm just quite because all I can think about is banging that poon
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Dirtheart,

Great idea! Sort of like the Jackass of dating shows! Where do I sign up?

00Kevin,

Dont sh!t where you eat! Save the work chicks for practice unless you really dont give a sh!T about your job!
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Don: I wish I knew, but if you have the balls to do some of this stuff, I'd be a loyal fan and buy all the episodes!! :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Dirtheart,

Great idea! Sort of like the Jackass of dating shows! Where do I sign up?

00Kevin,

Dont sh!t where you eat! Save the work chicks for practice unless you really dont give a sh!T about your job!
actually, I get away with stuff like that with most the girls here. In some cases they even play along. You should hear some of the things that they say. I know I could get away with the first suggestion regarding the thong. My approch would be funny and not sexually harasing. The second suggestion is dumb however.

I think it really depends on how you say something to a girl. There is a thin line between verbal sexual harasment and being the ladies man. The better you walk that line the more success you will have. Just don't be dumb enough to cross it!
...
This reminds me of a point I try to make all the time. Sexual harasment for me is when a girl shows her thong and drives you crazy but doesn't put out! that Sh*t should be illegal!. As men we should be able to sue for that crap :)
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Don Ronny
For those of you who dont know what to say on the approach, here is one that works very well for me.

I walk right up to my target and say

"Excuse me, I just wanted to let you know that your thong is showing. There are lots of perverted guys around here who might get the wrong idea and think that you are showing it off on purpose!"

This one always opens well but depends on what she is wearing..obviously no thong means no opener right? Wrong! Here is another one...

Walk up to them acting all gay and say "Oh my good lord! You are soooo cute! But that jacket/shirt/hair has GOT to go, honey! (snap fingers) then give her fashion advice for a while as you start to feel her up...eventually she gets suspicious.

HER: Are you really gay?
YOU: Extremely! (feeling her up even more blatantly)
HER: What are you doing with my ass then?
YOU: Well, you are unusually man-like for a girl.
HER: (Protests or hits you)
YOU: I cant believe it! Gay bashing in 2004! Where is society headed?

Proceed and escalate as usual. Damn I am good!
bwahahahahaha!!! now thats some funny shyt Don Ronny...
 
Top