Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gay Thong Opener

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who dont know what to say on the approach, here is one that works very well for me.

I walk right up to my target and say

"Excuse me, I just wanted to let you know that your thong is showing. There are lots of perverted guys around here who might get the wrong idea and think that you are showing it off on purpose!"

This one always opens well but depends on what she is wearing..obviously no thong means no opener right? Wrong! Here is another one...

Walk up to them acting all gay and say "Oh my good lord! You are soooo cute! But that jacket/shirt/hair has GOT to go, honey! (snap fingers) then give her fashion advice for a while as you start to feel her up...eventually she gets suspicious.

HER: Are you really gay?
YOU: Extremely! (feeling her up even more blatantly)
HER: What are you doing with my ass then?
YOU: Well, you are unusually man-like for a girl.
HER: (Protests or hits you)
YOU: I cant believe it! Gay bashing in 2004! Where is society headed?

Proceed and escalate as usual. Damn I am good!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don, you should be filming this stuff. It would make for classic TV! :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try the first idea ASAP! there is a chick at work here that shows off her thong. damn it!

I'm actually going to have something to say this time. thank u. usually I'm just quite because all I can think about is banging that poon

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtheart,

Great idea! Sort of like the Jackass of dating shows! Where do I sign up?

00Kevin,

Dont sh!t where you eat! Save the work chicks for practice unless you really dont give a sh!T about your job!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don: I wish I knew, but if you have the balls to do some of this stuff, I'd be a loyal fan and buy all the episodes!! :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Dirtheart,

Great idea! Sort of like the Jackass of dating shows! Where do I sign up?

00Kevin,

Dont sh!t where you eat! Save the work chicks for practice unless you really dont give a sh!T about your job!
actually, I get away with stuff like that with most the girls here. In some cases they even play along. You should hear some of the things that they say. I know I could get away with the first suggestion regarding the thong. My approch would be funny and not sexually harasing. The second suggestion is dumb however.

I think it really depends on how you say something to a girl. There is a thin line between verbal sexual harasment and being the ladies man. The better you walk that line the more success you will have. Just don't be dumb enough to cross it!
This reminds me of a point I try to make all the time. Sexual harasment for me is when a girl shows her thong and drives you crazy but doesn't put out! that Sh*t should be illegal!. As men we should be able to sue for that crap :)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
For those of you who dont know what to say on the approach, here is one that works very well for me.

I walk right up to my target and say

"Excuse me, I just wanted to let you know that your thong is showing. There are lots of perverted guys around here who might get the wrong idea and think that you are showing it off on purpose!"

This one always opens well but depends on what she is wearing..obviously no thong means no opener right? Wrong! Here is another one...

Walk up to them acting all gay and say "Oh my good lord! You are soooo cute! But that jacket/shirt/hair has GOT to go, honey! (snap fingers) then give her fashion advice for a while as you start to feel her up...eventually she gets suspicious.

HER: Are you really gay?
YOU: Extremely! (feeling her up even more blatantly)
HER: What are you doing with my ass then?
YOU: Well, you are unusually man-like for a girl.
HER: (Protests or hits you)
YOU: I cant believe it! Gay bashing in 2004! Where is society headed?

Proceed and escalate as usual. Damn I am good!
bwahahahahaha!!! now thats some funny shyt Don Ronny...