Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gay Parents

KaJaMo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my mom is a lezzie, and it sucks. I've been raised by two women.
Anyone else have a similar situation?

Overall, it took a "masculinity" toll on my life, that I havnt really realized until now.

Just little things, like my thoughts etc.

In general, it kinda sucked, especially when i staretd dating hardcore early highschool and girls wanted to come over. I feel as most of my life is a lie, since I've made up so much sh*t to who would come over.

The worst is when a serious gf from college came to stay for a few days... talk about akward.. i would always avoid the topic, and hide the fact that my mom was gay for to the best of my ability, but I knew she always suspected it.

As for that relationship, is now over due to my mom's lifestyle of choice.

Blah.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you got balls for admitting that. At least you turned straight dude. YOu can't base your life on the actions of others. Now go out there and sarge!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um can you post pics of your moms?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my mom is a lezzie...
Overall, it took a "masculinity" toll on my life, that I havnt really realized until now.
this is why children should be raised by a mother and a father! (especially boys)

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few "real" lezzies - it's like seeing a real feminine guy and an ugly chick together.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KaJaMo said:
Yeah my mom is a lezzie, and it sucks. I've been raised by two women.
Anyone else have a similar situation?

Just little things, like my thoughts etc.

In general, it kinda sucked, especially when i staretd dating hardcore early highschool and girls wanted to come over. I feel as most of my life is a lie, since I've made up so much sh*t to who would come over.

The worst is when a serious gf from college came to stay for a few days... talk about akward.. i would always avoid the topic, and hide the fact that my mom was gay for to the best of my ability, but I knew she always suspected it.

As for that relationship, is now over due to my mom's lifestyle of choice.

Blah.
More of a self-conscious issue than an issue in reality.. You hate your mom because of her sexuality? LOL- why do you care about who your mom has sex with? Are you jealous of other people having sex with her or something man?

Just tell the girl your mom is a lesbian, it's not a big deal.. 10% of girls are lesbos, and many more have had lesbian experiences.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
well you got balls for admitting that. At least you turned straight dude. YOu can't base your life on the actions of others. Now go out there and sarge!
Children raised by gay parents have the same ratio of gay : straight kids as kids raised by the general population.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KaJaMo said:
Unless your girl is a born again bible thumping christian she should be cool with it. If you haven't noticed these days its almost hip to be a lesbian. Invite her over and don't mention it. Let her figure it out and just act cool like its a non-issue and if the girl has a problem with it then its her problem not yours. In actuality if she loses interest it would be because of you and not because of your mom.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole 'children have to be raised by a man and woman or else society will break down' paranoia is nonsense. Every argument against adoption by gay couples is flimsy at best, and outright homophobic at worst.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is learn to accept that this is how your mother wants to live. In fact, why not have a sense of humor about it when you talk about it with other women? If you speak about your mother's sexual preference with confidence instead of fear, others will respect you and be amazed that you've learned to deal with it. Joke with women about how fruity you turned out since you were raised by two women. They'll enjoy your sense of humor about it and actually respect you for it.

This whole 'children have to be raised by a man and woman or else society will break down' paranoia is nonsense.
I'm going to stand by what I believe... If a couple should split up, the child should live with the parent of the same sex. Girls should live with their mothers and boys should live with their fathers, unless there's other issues such as child abuse, drug abuse, or alcoholism.

I have a friend who's father killed himself and was raised by his mother and his sister. He's a bit on the fruity and feminine side and doesn't know how to do anything "manly", except for being attracted to women.

Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
More of a self-conscious issue than an issue in reality.. You hate your mom because of her sexuality? LOL- why do you care about who your mom has sex with? Are you jealous of other people having sex with her or something man?

Just tell the girl your mom is a lesbian, it's not a big deal.. 10% of girls are lesbos, and many more have had lesbian experiences.
You are delusional!! Are you a homo? Two women cannot have sex - impossible!!! What you are talking about here is perversion, and not sexuality. Her femininity IS her sexuality!!

10% of women and men are NOT Homos - that is homo/hor propaganda to deceive the masses into thinking that perversion is normal...and to try to make evil fair-seeming and acceptable!!!

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
This whole 'children have to be raised by a man and woman or else society will break down' paranoia is nonsense. Every argument against adoption by gay couples is flimsy at best, and outright homophobic at worst.

Youy know the fact that you say this proves your a feminsts stop trying to support todays society. Because that fact that opur society thinks its smarter than nature is why its gonna collapse soon. Gay people and lesbians are not following nature , People say their born gay like its a mental problem thats fine that doesnt mean you support them at what they do. Do we let other people that have problems kill people NO!!!!. so why should we let gay and lesbians marry and have sex IT should be forbidden . I hate how everyone is acting like they support them because their afraid to speak the truth. And you know what else im tired of people comparing being gay to being black dont ever ****ing use that as an example whoever uses that Being black is the same as being white Your both humans. Just like their green apples and red apples their still ****ing apples. Being gay is a complete contradiction of nature and nature cannot contradict itself. Im not saying their should be like a holocaust for gay people or im just saying Its wrong to allow such things in the legal system This goes to show how pathetic our society is.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing, you're retarded.

Of course, I have you on my ignore list so I can't see what you actually wrote, but I'm guessing I'm still right on the money.

By the way, all this "following nature" stuff is BS. It's true to some extent, but I'm guessing a huge chunk of what everyone here does in their daily life goes against "following nature". Women can't have sex? They can't sexually stimulate each other's genitals/bodies? I hope you've never given/recieved oral in your life.

And if you have anything against gay parents raising kids because "one of the parents is missing", I'm going to assume you think all single parents are failures...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
I'm going to assume you think all single parents are failures...
I'd say all single parent families are sub-optimal, yes, for sure.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but who is to say that the masculine role is a proper masculine role? What if your dad is a wife-beating loser or a snivelling AFC? What about asexual parents or females who act masculine? The gender roles are not as clear cut as some of you seem to assume...

Reaction score
^^^Gender is defined at birth and thus our "roles" - when one female or male deviates from this naturally divinely created construct then he/she has interfered with that which one is given and is solely responsible for such action!!!

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ And this is the big mistake. You assume thing's are divinely created. Believe me if things were divinely created would we have things such as earthquakes, hurricanes, war, faminie, my dog dying on my birthday? Unless... maybe god has a warped since of humor?

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
^^^ And this is the big mistake. You assume thing's are divinely created. Believe me if things were divinely created would we have things such as earthquakes, hurricanes, war, faminie, my dog dying on my birthday? Unless... maybe god has a warped since of humor?
Who said some of these things were wrong? You? Do you know the overall benefit of such action?? Look at the big picture and this is good!!!