"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

gay lookin' guyz or strong ruff lookin' guyz?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
what attracts the women more?

the gay kinda face (leonardo dicaprio, christian slater - in his early gay days) or the opposite (bruce willis, will smith, colin farrel) ?

i'd be put in the opposite section. although i use to wish i was the gay kinda face section... having that messy hair, blue eyes, perfect skin, etc. fuk... what's more appealing?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
i'm nearer the gay section but i really wish i was in the masculine one

in my experience, the masculine males pick up about 10 times the number the gay guys do

[edit] and tails, make a poll on it
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i look like leonardo di carpio ive been told,

ive also heard seth green, Warren Battey, and others though

But i can get laid VERY easily by hot chicks right away when i meet them, even if shes a virgin

you just have to have the right attidue and skills (btw, im not single anymore )
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
show me pic.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
who attracts the most women?

gay pretty boy guy (Christian Slater, Leonardo DiCaprio)

http://www.posterplanet.net/pictures/images/Cs1b8.gif

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.c...res/leonardo-dicaprio/leonardo-dicaprio02.jpg

OR...

masculine, strong tuff mature looking guy (Denzel Washington, Bruce Willis)

http://www.posterplanet.net/pictures/images/dw1b3.gif

http://140.131.26.9/fileupload/K/DVD00036.jpg - (Willis being on the right of course.)

Willis is my favorite actor by the way, hehe. I remember I use to wish i looked like leo though, i hated the way i looked, but it turns out to be that i'm a pretty good looking guy, i'd be put in the "masculine, strong tuff mature looking guy" section, because i look alot like denzel, just younger. since i don't have such a pretty boy look.

give me your thoughts on this guys.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Interesting thread.

I've gone through a lot of different phases, from the "cute" look, to the boyband/gay look, to the masculine look and now I'm kind of inbetween. I dress and groom like a gay person would and I have high cheekbones and blue eyes, but I'm 6.3", wideshouldered and have a masculine presence.

I always used to hate the way I look too and if it wasn't for the fact that I pick up so many compliments, I would never think of myself as good looking.

I think girls tend to go for the overall presence of a masculine male (Denzil Washington, Robert Deniro etc) because they ooze confidence and raw masculine sexuality. Whereas a pretty boy probably loses his appeal more quickly.

BTW. Whenever I ask girls which celebrities they like, the most popular seems to be Bruce Willis.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Depends on the woman. Always. Don't try to morph yourself into what you think the 'majority' thinks is attractive. Rather figure out who you are naturally and be comfortable with that person.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I read an article in Newsweek that said that women go for the masculine look when they are ovulating but go for the gay look when they aren't, which was a longer time I believe. Of course, if you have a masculine personality then these differences in looks shouldn't matter *as much.*
 

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
I agree with xblitz44x

and AlwaysExcel.

Some women tell me I'm "handsome" while other women just don't show any interest in me. I don't know which group I would fall in, maybe something in between. I think "handsome" means you're rugged looking. But just a few years ago I was only called cute which to me would be pretty (feminine) as opposed to manly.

Whether you are masculine or feminine, there will always be women who are attracted to you/aren't attracted to you. My guess is if you look masculine you better act masculine. That's what my guess is.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
I read an article in Newsweek that said that women go for the masculine look when they are ovulating but go for the gay look when they aren't, which was a longer time I believe. Of course, if you have a masculine personality then these differences in looks shouldn't matter *as much.*
What Newsweek was this in?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
why either/or situation?

What I think they like the most is a stunningly gorgeous face with a masculine , rugged body. Ie. best of both options stated suggested in the post.

To answer the actual question, I think both sides have their advantages, i'd say being masculine is slightly more important. Just because of all the behavioural implications it has. Being "pretty" doesn't mean you must have a gay personality (see Matt Damon). Or a femenine body.

Reality is this, cute guys can bulk up, ugly guys can't get prettier.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
It was a long time ago so I can't remember what issue. Actually it might have been Men's Health! I know it was in SOME magazine. LOL!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by nan3109
i look like leonardo di carpio ive been told,

ive also heard seth green, Warren Battey, and others though

But i can get laid VERY easily by hot chicks right away when i meet them, even if shes a virgin

you just have to have the right attidue and skills (btw, im not single anymore )
Yeah, its wierd how u can get that huh? Someone can say you look like Leonardo and then others say Seth. They look TOTALLY different.

I always get I look like a famous actor. They range from, Christian Slater (all the time), Young George Clooney (was getting this every fukcing day when I created this username), Ricky Martin, David Beckham, Van Damme, Pacey AND Dawson (out of Dawsons Creek), WTFFFF, hahahha, how can I look like so many people. Especially when some of those dudes look TOTALLY different!!!!!!

I would also say that pretty dudes get more action.........although I have been known to be wrong once in a while.
 
Top